Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We’re getting close to our first game of the year and it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 2,331

We’re getting close to our first game of the year and it

Aug 26, 2020, 12:43 PM

really feels like none of y’all have started to focus on Wake yet. This is really disappointing. If we’re going to win another national championship this year, tnet has got to get it together or else we’ll lose the opener, just like last year when a bunch of you morans weren’t focused on UNC and they snuck up and beat us, according to the media. So this lack of focus is unacceptable, get your minds right! Come on, we’re Clemson...we’re better than that!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: We’re getting close to our first game of the year -

Aug 26, 2020, 12:46 PM

these words were not uttered by Doreen at NCSt the last few days

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh he’s focused all right. It’s pretty obvious that

Aug 26, 2020, 12:50 PM

DaveyD infected his players on purpose so he could have a built in excuse for not winning, or trying to get the season cancelled. He knows every game his team plays at full strength is one game closer to him getting fired.

The truth will come out and I’ll be proven right, as usual.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Oh he’s focused all right. It’s pretty obvious that

Aug 26, 2020, 12:52 PM

When he throws in the towel there he will certainly have plenty of them to choose from

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh he’s focused all right. It’s pretty obvious that

Aug 26, 2020, 1:01 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Any truth to the rumor that Davey

Aug 26, 2020, 6:33 PM [ in reply to Oh he’s focused all right. It’s pretty obvious that ]

Doorknob shot Kennedy?

Asking for a coot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Whut?

Aug 26, 2020, 12:48 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s it...

Aug 26, 2020, 12:50 PM

I’m out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Good, we don’t need your bandwagon fandom anyway.***

Aug 26, 2020, 12:52 PM

Bandwagon, lol...

Aug 26, 2020, 12:58 PM

I’ve been a fan for over 5 years now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Finally!

Aug 26, 2020, 12:56 PM [ in reply to That’s it... ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That’s it...

Aug 26, 2020, 1:10 PM [ in reply to That’s it... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of what?***

Aug 26, 2020, 6:35 PM [ in reply to That’s it... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: We’re getting close to our first game of the year and it

Aug 26, 2020, 12:51 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Uhh...Don't you mean GT?

Aug 26, 2020, 12:59 PM

We've got a game a week from tomorrow if I'm not mistaken.

Hard to keep up though with the China Virus going on.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh boy, you’ve got a lot of catching up to do.

Aug 26, 2020, 1:30 PM

I’ll wait...

I canceled my

Aug 26, 2020, 6:43 PM [ in reply to Uhh...Don't you mean GT? ]

focus, so that I could more fully experience an all consuming “Kraken-esque” fear of everything.

Is this the first FOCUS poast of the year?***

Aug 26, 2020, 1:07 PM

Less questioning, more focusing! TIA***

'Bout time somebody's finally said what' needed to be said

for a long, long time!

Oh, and wrong bored MORAN, apparently.

Sorry, I'm focused on our first basketball game.

Aug 26, 2020, 1:56 PM

I'll try to do better.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

im trying not to get to hyped

Aug 26, 2020, 9:29 PM

they may cancel it tomorrow who knows

They won’t. You must focus!***

Aug 26, 2020, 11:44 PM

What does this have to do with COVID?

Aug 27, 2020, 12:44 AM

I kid, I kid....=)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll always have a soft spot in my head for Wake. It was

Aug 27, 2020, 11:04 AM

that infuriating 12-7 loss to them in 2008 that ultimately got us Dabo Swinney as Head Coach, after all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 2,331
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic