Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We’re 11-0 but.............
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Nov 18, 2018, 4:58 PM

Some bother worrying about what our coaches do, who plays, who punts.

Pretty sure a wise man (@davidhood) once said enjoy the ride. I fill like we are playing the best ball in the country right now and truly appreciate what we have going. Peaking at the right time is so important and I believe our coaching staff knows how to keep challenging our team into doing more each week.

We won by 29......be happy(unless you bet on Duke).

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2018, 5:01 PM

we'll be 15-0 before it's over.

Re: We’re 11-0 but.............

Nov 18, 2018, 5:26 PM

One Team. One Dream.
15-0.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 18, 2018, 5:02 PM

Couldn’t agree more. Let’s be honest, this board has picked up an inordinate amount of bandwagoners in the last 4-5 years, some of which I suspect are former Gamecock fans.

i don’t believe we’re playing the Best Ball in the Nation on all fronts each game..

Nov 18, 2018, 5:10 PM

and last year i thought Clemson was overrated @ #1 going into the CFP..and sadly i was right.

This year i think the present Top 3 could be switched around since all about the same overall imho.

Still see weaknesses in all three top 3..especially us since i follow us..due to slow starts, ST at times, punting distances, coaches having brain farts like not running the rock more, etc.

However, i feel that ND would be a better foe than Michigan (their D is for real) and a match-up with Bama would be most interesting due to both talented & prolific QB’s (ours being a true freshman which carries innate liabilities).

Still, Tigers can win!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i don’t believe we’re playing the Best Ball in the Nation on all fronts each game..

Nov 18, 2018, 5:13 PM

I agree about last year as well.

Two years ago

Nov 18, 2018, 5:26 PM

Clemson was better than Pittsburg. In fact, they were considerably better than the Panthers, BUT the Tigers lost that game. I’m sure the coaches are not concerned with a potential bowl opponent right now. First things first and we have a few chickens to fry before Pitt or ND or Mich., or Bama can concern us.

I’ll be surprised I’d saturday isn’t TLs best game thus far. I hope we have good football weather and the players can stay focused on the job at hand.

Senior day and military appreciation da

Re: Two years ago

Nov 18, 2018, 5:29 PM

Senior day and military appreciation day was well handled and I think everyone enjoyed every minute of the events.
I don’t know who to congratulate but it was a job well done

Re: i don’t believe we’re playing the Best Ball in the Nation on all fronts each game..

Nov 18, 2018, 5:36 PM [ in reply to i don’t believe we’re playing the Best Ball in the Nation on all fronts each game.. ]

Well said Bill. We all love Clemson Tiger football and pull for our team every week (every day). But some Tiger faithful are completely blind to the fact there are other talented teams in the country.

IMHO Bama has played better against a tougher schedule than the Tigers this year. I say this based upon Bama and Clemson head-to-head matchups vs. Tx A&M and Bama's demolition of LSU.

Tua, when he is healthy, has played the best ball in the country this season and deserves the regular season Heisman. Tua has also has started and played more reps than TL16 this year, and last year carried Bama on his back to a natl championship win. Saban had no doubt who was his best QB.

This makes Clemson the underdog for the natl championship everywhere but in the Upstate and on Tnet. Still the Tigers are gaining momentum, and now we have a QB to compliment the rest of the top talent on Defense and skill positions. Last year the Tigers were flawed at QB position and had no real shot; this year's team can win it all as an underdog -- just like 2015. Stay tuned and go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ EXACTLY...

Nov 18, 2018, 5:43 PM

nuff said..stay tuned..one game at a time..and

Go TiGERS..Jeep ROCKing and We’re Proud of Your many 2018 Accomplishments!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Strength of Schedule says you are wrong....

Nov 18, 2018, 6:03 PM [ in reply to Re: i don’t believe we’re playing the Best Ball in the Nation on all fronts each game.. ]

aTm we weren't set at QB
aTm we had to play on the road
aTm no film to study to figure out a strategy

I'm very please being #2 and I would not make a case to be #1. When we are firing on all cylinders we can easily beat anyone. I'm hoping we bring our A game this Saturday instead of the B game we played against Duke.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I come here for serious football discussion not to celebrate

Nov 18, 2018, 5:47 PM

Beating Duke. it makes me wonder what type of jobs some people have on here that can't take hearing the slightest bit of criticism

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2018, 8:20 PM

The spread I was in on was 30, bad beat

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic