Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well, this was sweet! But, listen to the very end....another
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Well, this was sweet! But, listen to the very end....another

Jan 27, 2019, 10:17 PM

failed attempt to steal from Clemson....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5sZTI0_Ha4

It was an embarassment all right......

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, this was sweet! But, listen to the very end....another

Jan 27, 2019, 10:33 PM

Good clip . I had not seen that one before .
Tebow wasn't the only who was wrong.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tebow is Wrong About Being Straight Too He Just Hasn't Told

Jan 27, 2019, 10:40 PM

Anyone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh, He's getting married next month...

Jan 28, 2019, 7:08 AM

To a woman - last year's Miss Universe

Re: Uh, He's getting married next month...

Jan 28, 2019, 9:23 AM

Lot's of gay guys are married with kids. Didn't you see the shot at the Georgia game with him and the muscled up gay guy alone in the press box?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Uh, He's getting married next month...

Jan 28, 2019, 11:49 AM

Lot's of gay guys are married with kids. Didn't you see the shot at the Georgia game with him and the muscled up gay guy alone in the press box?

My first question to you would be how many “gay guys,” married with children, do you know? Secondly, if they, the “gay guys” were married and indeed fathered children, by that very occurrence, they couldn’t be defined as homosexual. They would, at the very least, be bisexual since they had obviously consummated an existing heterosexual relationship. Thirdly, I am unaware of this “muscled up gay guy” at the Georgia game Tebow was spotted with in a press box. When did this occur? What game? Date/time? If so, how do you know this man you speak of is homosexual? Do you know his name? Lastly, your implication that Tim Tebow is homosexual would be an affront to Tebow’s professed Christianity, and it would also be highly disrespectful to both he and his recent fiancé, don’t you agree? Therefore, it would be rather risky to imply such libel against a man without tacit proof. I would caution you against that.

Jan 27, 2019, 10:42 PM

hard to tell if he's missed that badly or just spouting the party line till the end

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 28, 2019, 6:52 AM

He had some good talking points , thought he was fair .
The praise and adulation for Nick Saban has quieted a little since the game , while the same for Dabo Swinney has risen precipitously .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Very precipitously.***

Jan 28, 2019, 9:14 AM

It is almost as if he is coming in to his own, "Cycling in"

Jan 28, 2019, 9:15 AM

if you will.

Jan 28, 2019, 9:13 AM

Tebow sounded fair to me and made a decent analysis. Although he picked wrong, so did just about everyone else. Loved the guy who kept pumping Clemson though. Almost like he knew it was coming.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 28, 2019, 10:03 AM

It most definitely was an embarrassment for Alabama.

Tebow is a SEC homer and works for the SEC Network... what

Jan 28, 2019, 10:07 AM

would you expect. I'm hoping the ACC Network will bring some reality back to ESPN but I won't hold my breath

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 28, 2019, 10:11 AM

Yep, no mention of the embarrassment of riches wearing Orange. At least Herbstreit acknowledged it earlier in the season.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

His analysis was way off from how it unfolded.

Jan 28, 2019, 10:20 AM

Therefore I can conclude he didn't really have a clue what Clemson was capable of.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tebow, it is we Tigers...

Jan 28, 2019, 10:24 AM

...that have the embarrassment of riches as per Herbie. Get it right son.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 28, 2019, 10:33 AM

I agree with TigerDug in that I thought he was fair in his assessment. I would love to have seen an interview after the game where he was shown his original response and let him give an updated response. Being an SEC homer it may not change that much but it would be interesting to see

Loved when they compared the coaches.

Jan 28, 2019, 10:52 AM

Not only did we outplay Alabama, and not only did we shut them down on offense, not only did we hang 44 points on their defense, but we clearly out-coached them. Every aspect of the game went to Clemson, which makes these talking heads that much more funny to watch. Thanks for posting because I hadn't seen that clip.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 28, 2019, 11:42 AM

Gah that clip fires me up. I know ESPN has a partnership with the SEC but could there be a little bit more reporting and less homering for Bama and the SEC as a whole. Yeah Nick Saban is a great coach but he sold his soul to bring in the players he does. I don’t think he does a very good job of developing players because most of the time his classes are loaded with 4 and 5 ?? guys. Oh yeah and he has been coaching in the FCS for 23 years. Let’s give Dabo 23 Tim Tebow to see how many Chips Dabo has won. Just an FYI Timmy. In his first 11 years as a head coach Nicky won 1 Chip Dabo has 2 in 10. ???????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic