Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well I was wrong
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,476

Well I was wrong

Jan 1, 2018, 11:14 PM

This is over

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well I was wrong

Jan 1, 2018, 11:49 PM

When Bama was put in the playoffs, Saban was smacking his lips bc he knew he could do what he couldn't do against DW4, and that is pressure KB into the same mistakes he has been making this entire game. He was going to make KB beat them with his arm, and he knew that wasn't going to happen with a RB/WR type QB. Not today, tomorrow, or 365 days from now!!! If we could start this game over next week with the score 0-0, Bama would have the same results against KB. I think that we all saw this coming, but silently hoped it would be different!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2018, 11:50 PM

You are absolutely right my man.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Jan 1, 2018, 11:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Well I was wrong ]

What he ^^said

Jan 1, 2018, 11:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Well I was wrong ]

Well said. That's why I'm not even mad like I normally would be. They keep giving him short drops, yet he still makes no decision, or steps into pressure. Not that the OL has been good. O play calling making no adjustment. Needs to throw to receivers in one on one matchups. Doesn't trust receivers and doesn't have good pocket presence to compete at high level. Frankly, he overachieved this year. I laughed when people were talking about him being a potential Heisman candidate next year. I've never expected him to be the QB next year.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,476
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic