Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kyle and Lucas playing together today?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Kyle and Lucas playing together today?

Aug 11, 2019, 12:27 PM

Shot tracker shows them on the same hole. Neither one having a good day; both at even par for the day. Kyle just hit one into the water.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Kyle and Lucas playing together today?

Aug 11, 2019, 12:44 PM

Yep, Kyle is done with the fed ex. Guess he’ll have a nice long break. Lucas can still gain a little ground with a couple birdies coming in. The two squares on 10 &11 hurt what could have moved him closer to the top 30 fed ex points.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wear orange?***

Aug 11, 2019, 12:55 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You like playing with Fire, I see!!

Aug 11, 2019, 1:04 PM

The wrath of tnet can be brutal . . . Kudos to you for challenging the druids!!!

Waiting for my crowd to arrive and knock it around. Hoping to finish in time to catch a few of Billy’s shots in the WinCo Tournament in Oregon.

Go ahead and win a game with my Braves while I’m out . . . although I expect their spirits to be crushed after giving last night’s affair away . . . Hope I’m wrong!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You like playing with Fire, I see!!

Aug 11, 2019, 1:20 PM

Skeeta .... I fast becoming of the opinion that playing with fire doesn't much matter the way our guys have been playing of late. I think I'll report immediately if one of them have a birdie on the first hole!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Suits me to talk about it throughout the round!!!

Aug 11, 2019, 5:46 PM

We do so with EVERY OTHER SPORT, why not Golf???

Sometimes I just want to share how well our guys are playing, in hopes that someone else will jump on board . . .

I'm with you T-Links . . . Chat away!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2019, 3:21 PM [ in reply to You like playing with Fire, I see!! ]

Well I believe, I posted last night about the Braves and the druids showed up in a huge way!!!! I deleted the post but I guess the druids had already done their damage.

Braves looking good but it’s the later innings so who knows.

Billy tees off at 4 est. hopefully he’ll be in contention and you’ll get more than a few peeks! Hit em good Skeeta!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hit'em crisp and straight enough . . .

Aug 11, 2019, 5:49 PM

Like I said several times . . . I'm simply a weekend hacker who enjoys being outdoors with good friends and a few cold beers . . . Shot a 42-41=83 . . . a fun time was had by all.

Now let's pull Billy through!!!

Re: Hit'em crisp and straight enough . . .

Aug 11, 2019, 10:56 PM

Skeeta .... that's what you shoot every Sunday ..... why don't you just send in your scorecard and collect from the doods you play with and never have to get out on the course? Oh, I know, it's too much fun and that string of pars with birdie thrown in keeps you coming back .... along with the camaraderie. I need to start playing more again!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2019, 6:04 PM [ in reply to You like playing with Fire, I see!! ]

As Dabo says, "I'm not superstitious, I'm just stitious".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic