Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We won't miss Gallman next year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,175

We won't miss Gallman next year

Apr 27, 2017, 9:31 AM

In the run game as much as we will in pass pro... He was a beast in the Championship Game. Next time you watch the game, pay special attention to #9. He was the unsung hero of the game. If we did not have his elite pass pro against that heavy Bama rush, Watson probably doesn't finish the game and we sure as heck don't win it. So next time you are admiring those amazing plays by DW4, Williams, Renfrow, Leggett, Cain, etc... Rewind it back and look at #9 wipe out a huge LB to allow DW4 to make that throw.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We won't miss Gallman next year

Apr 27, 2017, 9:38 AM

Couldn't agree more. Gallman will be missed more than most realized. Fuller seems to be able to block well enough, hopefully they've got feast doubletime learning to block in these 2 a days. What's the word on Etienne's blocking ability?

Apr 27, 2017, 10:32 AM

I will miss everything about the Wayne Train. My personal favorite Clemson RB since C.J.

Apr 27, 2017, 11:01 AM

Absolutely, gallman was quietly taking care of business so that Watson could get the job done!! Re-watching the game this week was a good reminder.

the Waynetrain learned to pass block as well as any

Apr 27, 2017, 11:11 AM

RB the Tigers have had in recent years....but make no mistake, Gallman had a number of games that he simply took over offensively because he was so tough to bring down.....and he truly developed an eye for spotting openings in a defense.......hopefully the next rock-toting crew will be successful as well

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes sir. Especially on the last drive of the game.

Apr 27, 2017, 11:08 AM

and also on the first TD we had, he took the brunt of it, but he made the block to seal the edge for Watson to tightrope down the sideline for the TD

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Apr 27, 2017, 11:43 AM

wise observation. I have seen him literally destroy some pass rushers. Devastating blocker

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 27, 2017, 3:01 PM

Completely agree. I've said it before, but it bears repeating, I don't think we win the FSU game if he doesn't make the chip block on the blitzing corner McFadden on the go-ahead TD to Leggett. That was a fumble waiting to happen.

Apr 27, 2017, 3:45 PM

Wayne Train was the man... and a Clemson legend!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,175
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic