Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Going to Scar 1st time since 1980's!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,230

Going to Scar 1st time since 1980's!

Nov 18, 2015, 6:40 AM

Have avoided that shathole for many moons due to the inbred fan base.

Not this year. Going Orange Proud!

Go Tigers, beat WF!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sorry....prayers***

Nov 18, 2015, 6:44 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Going to Scar 1st time since 1980's!

Nov 18, 2015, 7:12 AM

just dont eat or drink anything and you should be fine. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

also.....

Nov 18, 2015, 8:19 AM

avoid any sort of, uh, "romantic entanglements" in the parking areas---more dangerous than the cokeheads in the homestands

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Going to Scar 1st time since 1980's!

Nov 18, 2015, 7:42 AM

Don't waste your time. I went two years ago for the first time since 1981, it is truly a dump located in the middle of a dump. Fan base is terrible, parking sucks, only good part was traffic not so bad after the game.

However, if you must go, watch your back and be ready for a fight.

Well they are happy to inform you they have this

Nov 18, 2015, 7:43 AM

new stuff called grass around their stadium. Pretty darn proud of it too. Ignore the abandoned warehouses. Just keep looking down and the view is great. That's what they do. Lol

We swore off going to that cess pool after 2005 game....

Nov 18, 2015, 8:01 AM

We were tossing the football after the game (around midnight waiting for the traffic to clear)in one of their trash dump parking lots when a drunk Gamecock (looked to be about 40) breaks a Clemson flag off a car that was pulling out. He then pushes my 18 year old son, Kevin (freshmen at the time) as he was throwing the ball. Kevin looked at him as the guy puffed his chest up and said, "how old are you buddy? Grow up!" The next time my son is getting ready to throw the ball, the guy comes up to him again and pops my son on the head with the flag. Kevin then dropped back about 10 feet and throws a perfect spiral and hits the guy right below the eye right next to his nose. The guy falls backwards and the ball goes about 40 feet in the air. Within seconds our entire party of tailgaters that included 3 Clemson Rugby team members and my other son, had surrounded Kevin and this Gamecock moron. They were outnumbered about 10 to 4. After a lot of heated discussion, a couple of his buddies who were actually nice guys hauled him away.

If you gave me tickets on the 50, I wouldn't go to that dump and face their fans who are almost as bad as UGA fans!

Re: We swore off going to that cess pool after 2005 game....

Nov 18, 2015, 8:06 AM

havent missed a game there since 1979. and i am still alive. talked a lot of junk myself when we used to own that place. bout time to take back ownership.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are going to be in for a shock as to how disgusting that

Nov 18, 2015, 8:03 AM

place has gotten. Not kidding.

Like you I have not been to a game in WB since 1989.....

Nov 18, 2015, 8:15 AM

I went to every Clemson-Carolina games in Columbia during the 1980s decade...last being the 45-0 Clemson romp in 1989..Danny Ford last regular season game. The 1987 game in Columbia was the worst experience I ever had at a away game...I nearly got rough up by a ###### Gamecock fan who very drunk and fans screaming " black death" to us Clemson fans. It was sick. We lost 20-7 too.
So I stop going...plus I moved to Atlanta in 1990. Good luck...GO Tigers!

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,230
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic