Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The end of the season is near.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,457

The end of the season is near.

Nov 5, 2013, 12:10 AM

I'm a huge Dabo supporter & have taken my fair share of crap from a few of my buddies for it. I love his energy & demeanor. He knows how to hit a switch to get us going that Tommy Bowden only hit when his job was on the line. I love the fact that he gets pumped up & genuinely excited for his players. I love how he goes to churches & other events to inspire people to be great no matter what they are doing. If I got to shake his hand I wouldn't wash it for two days, four maximum (depending on how the previous game went).

With that being said, we HAVE TO beat Carolina this year. Not for the sake of his job, we know he's not going anywhere for a while. The fans need this win. We've watched usuck rise to the summit of their program's 120+ year history over the last 4 years. I think it was time they became competitive. As much as we all like to joke about their last conference championship being the same year we landed on the moon, when we hear "four in a row" it typically wipes the grin off our face. Tajh Boyd is the greatest quarterback to ever come through Clemson, but he's got to put a ####### stamp on the coots. He will never have his number up in the Ring of Honor if he doesn't win this year, never.

There's not a player on this team that has beaten the coots. The last time we beat them James Davis played his final home game & we weren't sure who the next head coach was going to be. I can't stand the thought of a #### fan putting five fingers in my face, becuase I will deck him out. You don't put your hand in someone's face & expect not to get an undercut to the gut. I know there's #### fans who are dumb enough to do it though.

WIN THE #### GAME.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not a beats the coots or your fired guy but I agree

Nov 5, 2013, 12:23 AM

If Dabo knows what he is doing we should smack them this year. They are not better than us. They are not better than Georgia. I hope there are 40+ on our side of the board. Hope my TV's volume is above 40 as I listen to the silence of the WB.

Re: I'm not a beats the coots or your fired guy but I agree

Nov 5, 2013, 12:31 AM

I hope we beat the Coots as well. I think we are better than them but we have been the past few years. If the Coots execute the exact game plan that they have the past few years, then we wont come close to scoring 40 plus.

But I'm thinking we will get a few more stops defensively this year although we have trouble with that running QB.

But of all the teams we play the Coots seem to have the best blue print for beating us.

I'm just hoping talent wins out this year.

Go Tigers

They've also lost a lot of defensive talent

Nov 5, 2013, 12:33 AM

from last years team. Granted we lost a lot of offensive talent, but we reloaded better than they did. I think we're going to win if we play "our" game.

Perhaps, your most interesting comments involve your

Nov 5, 2013, 4:58 AM

"hand-washing." Sort of makes me wonder how you plan to eat, and why you'd limit the days betwixt and between to four...maximum?

Then again, stores do sell gloves.............lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We haven't beaten the coots

Nov 5, 2013, 8:55 AM

at their house since 2007. Slurrier seems to have our number and unless Boyd has a good day then we may have a hard time beating those A-holes this year. But, this is a new year so I'm optimistic.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,457
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic