Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We have the missing pieces?!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,177

We have the missing pieces?!

Jun 14, 2013, 12:44 PM

"A police report obtained from the university stated that a officer responded to Clemson Memorial Stadium on June 3 after two employee's found the rock damaged. The report states that the officer observed the plexiglass cover was missing from Howard's Rock and a large piece of the rock was missing.

The officer stated in the report that he found the plexiglass cover sitting on the ground near the gate to the stadium. The employee's told the officer that they did not touch the pedestal, but they did pick up several pieces of the rock and part of the lock from the case.

Police officers took pictures of the damage and a partial fingerprint was recovered from the rock. A stadium employee took possession of the damaged lock and pieces of the rock. Athletic Department officials told the police officer that football campers had their pictures made at the rock on June 2, but it ended at 4 pm.

If anyone has any information about the vandalism, they are asked to call the Clemson University Police Department at (864) 656-2222."

http://www.shakinthesouthland.com/2013/6/12/4425144/howards-rock-defaced

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably some small ones but the larger chunk is gone?***

Jun 14, 2013, 12:57 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's what I've been thinking..

Jun 14, 2013, 1:03 PM

After reading the police report that was released. I noticed it stated that the employees found the casing and pieces of the rock. Biggest question is are they small fragments or are they the larger complete pieces that were broken off.

http://www.tigernet.com/update/football/Police-Report-Howards-Rock-Vandalism-11347

Auction the small pieces off.***

Jun 14, 2013, 1:07 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Keep the pieces with the team

Jun 14, 2013, 1:13 PM

That way they can take them on away games and rub them like the main one back home.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,177
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic