Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watching the basketball game I couldn't help but think...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Watching the basketball game I couldn't help but think...

Feb 5, 2017, 2:55 PM

Thank goodness we're really good at football.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Watching the basketball game I couldn't help but think...

Feb 5, 2017, 3:07 PM

And baseball.
But that's the issue. People don't care about basketball and the administration knows it.
If that weren't true those two coaches wouldn't still be employed.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That view is contradictory to what was done to Littlejohn.

Feb 5, 2017, 3:19 PM

nm

Re: Watching the basketball game I couldn't help but think...

Feb 5, 2017, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Watching the basketball game I couldn't help but think... ]

The following statement is BLATANTLY incorrect: "People don't care about basketball and the administration knows it." When we put a good product on the floor, tickets at home are anywhere from extremely hard to find to unattainable.I know this as fact, as I have tried many times during good basketball runs to acquire tickets to no avail. Please, to any of you making these kind of statements, I ask you to stop. Firstly, you are in no position to represent the disposition of our fan base in total. Secondly, recruiting targets read this forum, and there is no way in this world that those kind of statements help our agenda for competitive basketball at Clemson. As for the coaching staff, our athletic administration has been doing a lot of things correctly. So please allow them the courtesy of time for fixing our basketball program, both men's and women's. Thank you.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic