Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Was the true attendance for ACC Championship football game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1,566

Was the true attendance for ACC Championship football game

Dec 4, 2012, 10:40 AM

ever reported?

I saw where the number of sold tix was about 64 K.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

6***

Dec 4, 2012, 10:43 AM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: Was the true attendance for ACC Championship football game

Dec 4, 2012, 10:44 AM

instead of introducing the teams they should have passed a mic and let the fans introduce themselves. it would have been much quicker

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I went to the game, I'd say the stadium was about half

Dec 4, 2012, 10:45 AM

full. There was a tarp over some sections in the upper deck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^^ look at me! look at me!***

Dec 4, 2012, 10:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

your hypocrisy knows no bounds***

Dec 4, 2012, 10:54 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

i'm no hypocrite, i just like to sound like one...***

Dec 4, 2012, 10:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it wasn't hard to see him...

Dec 4, 2012, 10:55 AM [ in reply to ^^^ look at me! look at me!*** ]

he was the one guy in SEC. 101

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Halfway through the 1st quarter I moved out of my seat and

Dec 4, 2012, 11:02 AM

got closer. I walked down onto the GT sidelines. I asked CPJ if he would let me call a couple plays but he looked at me like he was smelling a fart. At first I took offense to it, then I realized he always looks like that.

I figured he would have called you out to call plays when

Dec 4, 2012, 11:03 AM

they got the ball back at the end of the game...

I thought he grabbed mic and asked for any Clemson fans to come down and help, since they had to open it up a little

Re: I went to the game, I'd say the stadium was about half

Dec 4, 2012, 10:59 AM [ in reply to I went to the game, I'd say the stadium was about half ]

would have been great had that been a Duke section

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I went to the game, I'd say the stadium was less than half

Dec 4, 2012, 11:04 AM

full. But I did get to move down to some great seats after the 1st qtr! Saw Chris Chancellor there and some other past Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

there was a LOT of empty seats from what I saw on tv.***

Dec 4, 2012, 10:50 AM

Re: there was a LOT of empty seats from what I saw on tv.

Dec 4, 2012, 11:00 AM

yep aerial shots were from very far away and they tried to show sections that were full for crowd shots. ESPN was very considerate in that regard. they could have made the conference look really bad

What was our attendance against VT?***

Dec 4, 2012, 10:53 AM

standing room only.***

Dec 4, 2012, 10:59 AM

They will never, ever announce true attendance

Dec 4, 2012, 10:57 AM

The best you'll get is some estimates by reporters. The league will never embarrass themselves by saying how many people actually showed up.

64k sold, from all accounts 35-37k attendance puts it in

Dec 4, 2012, 11:13 AM

line with every ccg except the sec.

it's not just an acc issue; stanford-ucla attendance was 31k in stanford stadium.

big had 2 schools with football traditions and 70k ttl enrollment manage 41k in the indy dome.

thebig12's, O.o, they don't have enough teams to have one. hahahahahahahahahahaha

Twice as much as the PAC12 Champ game.***

Dec 4, 2012, 11:09 AM

Replies: 18
| visibility 1,566
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic