Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Want to know why ol FBCoach refuses
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Want to know why ol FBCoach refuses

Mar 27, 2020, 8:36 AM

to vote for DJT in November?

Because of this

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/03/26/coronavirus-trump-social-distancing-letter-governors/

So not long after we find out we have more cases of COVID 19 than any other country, Trump is still itching at the bit to get the economy going again at all costs.

He is floating the idea to Govenors to come up with a way to get some of the counties that have none to a couple of cases to go back to work.

Issues:

1. A lot of people live in one county and work in another.
2. We don't have enough tests available to make sure that everybody in that county actually isn't carrying the disease.

This man is #### bent on making absolutely sure the stock market goes back up even if it means dragging out this pandemic much longer than it has to.

84 Best Lord Farquaad images | Lord farquaad, Lord, Shrek

I would love to hear how yall justify this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

No answers... interesting***

Mar 27, 2020, 10:30 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we’re all jus in shock that this finally broke you

Mar 27, 2020, 11:20 AM

of your otherwise staunch support of Donald Trump.

Heavy is the head that wears the crown. To shut down a country indefinitely is not necessarily the best course of action, even if you are of the “if it saves one life” mindset.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

And if we do open "parts"

Mar 27, 2020, 11:25 AM

of the country that only have 1 or 2 cases, what do you think is going to happen to the amount of infections?

Once we cross the hump where we start seeing new infection rates decrease and hospitals are no longer overrun, then yes, start opening it. Right now opening even parts of the country runs the risk of exposing those people as well.

But the President has to think of Boeing's bottom line.

How long do you think we can stay on lockdown?

Mar 27, 2020, 1:25 PM

Protip: even the state government will run of of money with no tax income.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I doubt this virus decides my vote regardless

Mar 27, 2020, 11:17 AM

but Fauci said pretty much the same thing yesterday in an interview somewhere.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This virus didn't change my mind on Trump

Mar 27, 2020, 11:22 AM

I just can't pull the lever for a massive piece of #### human. Can't believe I actually miss GWB

This profits over people, whether it actually happens or not (the very idea that he is suggesting it is bad enough), just adds to the pile of how awful this guy is.

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

Oh drop the righteous indignation.

Mar 27, 2020, 1:24 PM

England started out that way until they got shamed out of it. They knew it was going to financially cripple them even more than brexit will, and their first decision was to let herd immunity deal with it.

At some point, we won't be able to stay on lock down forever. The curve will continue and the cycle will repeat until we either find a vaccine/cure/treatment, or the virus dies off because there is no one left to infect.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Want to know why ol FBCoach refuses

Mar 27, 2020, 11:50 AM

It's hard to imagine any crisis being handled more incompetently than this.

Mar 27, 2020, 11:55 AM

Italy - 9%

China - 4%

US - 1.2-1.4%

Deaths is what I am watching. Not cases.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 27, 2020, 1:04 PM

And it’s funny the same people calling trump incompetent are the same ones screaming we need to test everybody which will only prove that the death rate is even lower.

Mar 27, 2020, 1:49 PM

And it’s funny the same people calling trump incompetent are the same ones screaming we need to test everybody which will only prove that the death rate is even lower.

No, if you look back, it was the Anti Trumpers crying that he was incompetent due to the lack of testing. Good grief! It’s like you guys have memory loss or something. One day you spew out foolishness and then the next day forget what you said not even 24hrs earlier.

Mar 27, 2020, 1:52 PM

That's what I said.

Mar 27, 2020, 1:54 PM

Wait , but you are an anti trumper lol! That is rare!

Mar 27, 2020, 2:02 PM

I actually agree with most of his policies. I just don't worship the man like a large portion of his base does.

OMGoodness, what a surprise.

Mar 27, 2020, 1:45 PM

NO, I've been reading about why TDS/TAD sufferers don't like Trump for three years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guess what

Mar 27, 2020, 2:08 PM

I won't vote for Trump, but I'd like the economy to re-open

Mar 27, 2020, 2:23 PM

I believe that the virus will run its course regardless of what we do. Also think a medical ethicist (or somebody involved in these numbers) needs to start setting benchmarks so that the public can prepare. Examples:
- When xyz happens, we're going to lock things down further
- When abc happens, we plan to open up offices and return to life as normal, while recognizing the bug can come back at any time

This perpetual kicking the can down the road and not identifying if/when life goes back to normal is worthless.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic