Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wakes going to beat Duke...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Wakes going to beat Duke...

Mar 5, 2014, 9:01 PM

Maybe our loss to wake isn't that bad...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wake is a different team @ home. Shows the quality depth of the ACC. Toughest conference, imo.

Mar 5, 2014, 9:11 PM

Top to bottom, the ACC has some very good teams. And each has a very unique home field advantage. UNC is the hottest team in the land right now. Don't wanna play them in Greensboro.

Furthermore, just look @ GT winning over Syracuse. BC is somewhat a tough team and just look at all their 2,3 point losses. FSU is tough but unfolded late this year. I'd still expect Duke and SU to make a deep tournament run. And for what it's worth, I don't think anybody looks forward to playing us.

Should be an excellent ACC tournament. I won't be very productive next week at all.

"I won't be very productive next week at all."

Mar 5, 2014, 9:13 PM

How is that any different from this week?

Or last week? ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I try to have 52 unproductive weeks a year

Mar 5, 2014, 9:16 PM

All it takes is one good week to raise expectations in the workplace. I don't need my boss expecting good things from me all the time.

Underpromise and underdeliver. That's my motto.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You have a job..like, with responsibilites and all??

Mar 5, 2014, 9:17 PM

;)

Kind of. I sit in an office and do my best to

Mar 5, 2014, 9:19 PM

hot potato any and all responsibilities to other people. Delegation counts as leadership too ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Don't confuse "job" with me "working" cause that's a stretch.

Mar 5, 2014, 9:23 PM [ in reply to You have a job..like, with responsibilites and all?? ]

I basically just tune out. Watch some stupid human videos, thread hack on tnet, the ooccasional pron, and overall just pretend I'm not hungover.

Re: You have a job..like, with responsibilites and all??

Mar 5, 2014, 10:41 PM [ in reply to You have a job..like, with responsibilites and all?? ]

I'd say in a given week, I do about 15 minutes of actual work...

I thought it was OVERpromise and underdeliver?***

Mar 5, 2014, 9:18 PM [ in reply to I try to have 52 unproductive weeks a year ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, no, no

Mar 5, 2014, 9:19 PM

set expectations low, and deliver just a little lower.

Good point...I'm all for low expectations.***

Mar 5, 2014, 9:23 PM

Welp, does progress with the new temp chic count?

Mar 5, 2014, 9:18 PM [ in reply to "I won't be very productive next week at all." ]

Very talented girl. Can staple and talk at the same time. And I luvs me some multitasking.

FOUL!!!

Mar 5, 2014, 9:20 PM

MUST POST PICS OF SAID "TEMP CHIC"

Re: FOUL!!!

Mar 5, 2014, 9:28 PM

You definitely wouldn't see this chic @ Applebees.

Put it to ya like this, if she paid for college by being in the "entertainment business" she probably could've afforded an Ivy League degree with grad skewl two.

Not at Applebees? We were convinced you were talking about

Mar 5, 2014, 9:32 PM

sapphiretits.

What part didn't you understand about the first foul?***

Mar 5, 2014, 9:33 PM [ in reply to Re: FOUL!!! ]

Definitely the toughest conference.....

Mar 5, 2014, 10:46 PM [ in reply to Wake is a different team @ home. Shows the quality depth of the ACC. Toughest conference, imo. ]

4 top 10 teams....these RPI ratings are way off.....

Re: Wakes going to beat Duke...

Mar 5, 2014, 9:23 PM

score?

Not yet, I just poured Mrs GWP a glass of wine though

Mar 5, 2014, 9:24 PM

fingers crossed...

Cool! Tell dsp I said "hello"***

Mar 5, 2014, 9:26 PM

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic