Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The thing that is both disturbing and astonishing is that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 310

The thing that is both disturbing and astonishing is that

Oct 22, 2018, 4:53 PM

if Trump says people are paying the Hondurans to walk thousands of miles to the border, many of his supporters will believe it.

How can people be so dumb?

If Hillary or Obama were to say something like that most Dems would laugh at them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's a big difference in your statement.

Oct 22, 2018, 4:59 PM

You said "his supporters" in the Trump example, and "most Dems" in the Hillary/Obama category.....that seems to indirectly equivocate Trump supporters with most Pubs.

If Trump says something silly, most Trump supporters will believe him. Most Republicans won't.

If Hillary says something silly like the Lewinsky scandal wasn't an abuse of power because she was an adult, most Clinton supporters will agree with her. Most Democrats won't.

Of course the ardent supporters of an individual will be inclined to believe whatever that individual says.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There's a big difference in your statement.

Oct 22, 2018, 5:05 PM

You are right, I stand corrected.

I suppose their are idiots all over the place on both sides.

Wait, what?

Oct 22, 2018, 5:11 PM

Nobody replies like that. You've disarmed and unnerved me. I'm not sure what to say now, so...

poot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wait, what?

Oct 22, 2018, 5:22 PM

Sorry, let me help you out....ummmm, Trump is a idiot!

There you go, you ought to be able to work with that. :)

Im disturbed and astonished***

Oct 22, 2018, 5:07 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Yeah, if he's using pay interchangeable with compensated...

Oct 22, 2018, 6:02 PM

I'd agree. I doubt any money is changing hands between Americans and the average traveler in that caravan but I know somebody is paying for gas and food because only 2% of them look hungry. I'm thinking about the fatasz women I've seen on TV. They aren't walking all the time. The average walking speed for an adult is 4 mph. I don't know what it is with a kids walking beside you or carrying a kid. I know somebody is supplying transportation and it sure as hail ain't the governments of the countries they've passed through on the way.

They also get social services like food, shelter, medical services and clothing when they get here. That's a lot more than they have now and is exactly why they are coming. America has a sweet, tender teat hanging out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Poorly trained crisis actors

Oct 22, 2018, 6:25 PM

Hired by the Cohen Brothers under working title “Oye Vato, donde esta los frijoles Nortenos”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 310
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic