Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wait til next year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,225

Wait til next year

Nov 25, 2017, 8:18 AM

We should be very kind to our feathered brethren when Sunday rolls around. If any of them say wait til next year, just repeat canned responses like, "that was a close one," or "I didn't realize how tough the Coots were." Next year is there only hope for football relevance for a while. In 2019 Alabama comes into town to let everyone know their place and LSU welcomes the Coots in 2020. They finally get to play an actual "SEC" team again.

Seriously, unless SEC teams reverse recent trends and make some good coaching hires, they have the easiest schedule in the nation for years to come. They'll come into this rivalry game riding high each year, and we'll be their only dose of reality. So sit back, relax, and enjoy absolutely crushing their hopes and dreams each year.

Added bonus: MUSCramp isn't going anywhere because of these weak schedules.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wait til next year

Nov 25, 2017, 8:35 AM

Not to mention Florida and Tennessee will have spent YUGE bucks to get in new coaches and they will be starting to rebuild those programs, as well as Arky and T&M.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,225
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic