Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
WTG- Braves
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

WTG- Braves

Sep 7, 2019, 11:03 PM

As good as Greene looked last night, he wasn’t as effective tonight giving up two runs in the 8th but the Braves prevail. Down to 11.

Done whooped up on the gnats 3-0 with the series conclusion tomorrow.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WTG- Braves

Sep 7, 2019, 11:07 PM

Yes. Nice - kerigantoo - nice !! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Just got home from watching our Tigers

Sep 8, 2019, 1:24 AM

kick that Aggie assss once more!!!!!!

After listening to Dabo's comment on 105.5 "The Roar" . . . We switched the channel to Sirius XM 111 and listened to the remainder of the Braves game . . . Albies had already spotted us a 1-0 lead by going solo yard . . .

The girls sacked out immediately . . . but my oldest and I enjoyed the radio broadcast all the way to Charlotte . . . My phone MLB app would buzz in updates several seconds before they actually happened . . . It became funny to us, waiting more for the buzz than listening to the broadcast . . .

Good Day for us Tiger and Braves Fans!!! Hope you all enjoyed the day as much as I did!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just got UP from SLEEPING OFF watching our Tigers!

Sep 8, 2019, 8:48 AM

Good Lowered, it WAS HOT in DV!!! Every time - I’ll guess there were maybe 11 or 12 times - a receiver got loose, we missed/dropped a pass, etc., and I would start to open my mouth to ‘complain’, the heat while SITTING in the stands would slap me in the face and tell me to SHUT THE HECK UP! The players were down there busting their humps IN the heat AND doing an outstanding job at that, all things considered! While it peeved me some seeing the aggies dropping like flies - were the injuries real? - it WAS a point of pride OUR guys weren’t doing it!

Unlike you skeeta, I could only hit the shower and then crash HARD once I got home last night! I’m getting too old for this...... I knew the Bravos were up, but figured they could win without me - glad to see they did.

I also don’t know the LSU/TX score, but watched most of the 1st half before leaving the tailgate... I do have the game on the dvr.... debating on whether to just check the score or actually watch the rest of it....

I will DEFINITELY be watching the Braves and hoping for the SWEEP tonight!

GO BRAVES and GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Just got UP from SLEEPING OFF watching our Tigers!

Sep 8, 2019, 11:39 AM

The LSU Texas game was quite entertaining. At first thought, I said we’d meet LSU in the cfp but not sure now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree. Texas left too many points (at least 10) on the table

Sep 8, 2019, 12:44 PM

Looking like us, 031O State, Oklahoma and Bama/UGA in the CFP.

But it is early... if 031O or OK slip up and lose a game (it HAS opened ;), BOTH Bama and UGA are in.

I SOOOOOooooo would love to beat BOTH UGA AND Bama to win the natty again.....

????????????????????????????????????????

GO TIGERS!!!!

oh, and how ‘bout a sweep tonight, Braves?!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Braves are looking good right now, playing well

Sep 8, 2019, 1:00 PM

At the right time of the year - going to be a dangerous squad in the playoffs

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Re: Braves are looking good right now, playing well

Sep 8, 2019, 10:16 PM

Thanks Matt

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic