Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Virginia has a nice indoor practice facility also. I was
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Virginia has a nice indoor practice facility also. I was

Mar 19, 2013, 3:09 PM

not aware of that.

http://www.roanoke.com//sports/uva/1786848-10/cavaliers-open-practice-indoors.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nice indoor practice facility you have there, Virginia***

Mar 19, 2013, 3:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

seems to be missing fg's.***

Mar 19, 2013, 3:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Article says they have nets with the images of goal posts.***

Mar 19, 2013, 3:19 PM

amazing that UGA doesn't have an indoor facility w/ their $***

Mar 19, 2013, 3:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: amazing that UGA doesn't have an indoor facility w/ their $***

Mar 20, 2013, 8:49 AM

UGA is one of the nation's most profitable football programs. Funding the contruction of said facility is not the problem but location is. We are simply out of space around our present facilities (Butts-Mehre)and at this time are not willing to give up one of our two grass fields or the artificial turf field to construct it. It is just not a priority for us right now. Can't really see how it is an advantage in recruiting either. Our present facilities are nothing short of top knotch.

I don't look at it as a recruiting tool

Mar 20, 2013, 8:52 AM

It's a coaching tool to take advantage of the limited hours you have with the kids. I remember back to my days at The Citadel...rainy days were essentially wasted days doing walk throughs on a basketball court.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: amazing that UGA doesn't have an indoor facility w/ their $***

Mar 19, 2013, 5:21 PM

We do its just not that big.

UGA on Tnet?

Mar 19, 2013, 5:39 PM

I find it funny that anyone other than a Clemson fan would take the time to create a member profile and post comments. Glad I am not that board and pathetic.

Re: UGA on Tnet?

Mar 20, 2013, 12:33 PM

I don't think anyone here is a "board". Maybe they are a bit bored, but I highly doubt anywhere here is lumber.

Re: UGA on Tnet?

Mar 19, 2013, 5:43 PM

Well with the game coming up I figured that I would see what the opposing team thinks. Plus I just wanted a change of scenery. Most boards that Ive been to encourage others to join the conversation and I just like sports man. Didnt come here to be a ####.

you're welcome here***

Mar 20, 2013, 8:54 AM

I did some work in that facility while it was being built.

Mar 20, 2013, 11:10 AM

It's nice alright. The indoor field and outdoor field are parallel so the coaches can watch both the inside and outside. One of the other contractors joked "This is a nice facility. Did it come with a team?"

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I went to high school in northern Virginia...

Mar 20, 2013, 12:31 PM

n' let me tell you. The Wahoos are not amused by the Woo Hoo chant. For that reason alone I think it should be implemented solely @ competitions against the Cavaqueers.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic