Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump tweets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 579

Trump tweets

Jul 9, 2020, 2:29 PM

Does anyone agree with these sentiments?
He complains that "nothing happens" when Dems get caught. But he controls the wheels of power.
The fact is that Trump makes this #### up, and about half of his supporters buy it...and the other half doesn't care.
Why has Hillary Clinton not been indicted? Because all the talk of her "criminality" was just talk. She cant be indicted because she committed no crime. Trump creates these myths and they spread like wildfire among his supporters.
According to Trump, all of these people have committed crimes but are somehow, magically, not actually charged by Trump's own DOJ and 50 U.S. Attorneys.
Hillary Clinton
Jim Comey
Barack Obama
Joe Biden
Lt. Col. Vindman
John Bolton
James Clapper
etc, etc, etc

Trump is the Chief Conspiracy Theorist, and I think we're getting to the point where even some of his supporters aren't biting on all these fantasies.

@realDonaldTrump
·
2h
We have a totally corrupt previous Administration, including a President and Vice President who spied on my campaign, AND GOT CAUGHT...and nothing happens to them. This crime was taking place even before my election, everyone knows it, and yet all are frozen stiff with fear....
Show this thread
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
2h
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
...Won all against the Federal Government and the Democrats send everything to politically corrupt New York, which is falling apart with everyone leaving, to give it a second, third and fourth try. Now the Supreme Court gives a delay ruling that they would never have given...
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
2h
....for another President. This is about PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT. We catch the other side SPYING on my campaign, the biggest political crime and scandal in U.S. history, and NOTHING HAPPENS. But despite this, I have done more than any President in history in first 3 1/2 years!"

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The whining is beneath his office.

Jul 9, 2020, 2:32 PM

The President should focus on the issues facing Americans, not on what he perceives is happening to him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can you chew bubblegum and walk at the same time?

Jul 10, 2020, 7:35 AM

Why else would you assume another can't?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't say he couldn't do both...

Jul 10, 2020, 12:33 PM

I said he shouldn't do both.

YoU dOn'T LiStEn tO hIm LiTeRaLlY***

Jul 9, 2020, 2:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: Trump tweets

Jul 9, 2020, 2:42 PM

He is ill.

It must be really frustrating for him.

Jul 9, 2020, 2:46 PM

He probably thought his SCOTUS appointments were "his guys" and he's angry and confused as to why they're being disloyal. 3.5 years in and he still doesn't understand how any of this works.

Jul 9, 2020, 3:00 PM

You're saying he's "whining" when you all tried to Impeach

Jul 9, 2020, 3:01 PM

him with fake evidence?

You people are the literal devil - everything you say is doublespeak.

Since I'm the only one who said "whining,"

Jul 9, 2020, 3:10 PM

I'll respond that I was in favor of the Senate's acquittal of the President.

I'm not sure who "you people" is...I agree with the OP...

Jul 9, 2020, 3:15 PM [ in reply to You're saying he's "whining" when you all tried to Impeach ]

yet I was not supportive of impeachment. (but there was no "fake evidence")

The point here is that the President of the United States is complaining because no action has been taken against the people mentioned. He is the Chief Executive and he has shown that he doesn't really mind meddling in the affairs of the Justice Dept (which I happen to believe he has the right to do). So why doesn't he direct The AG to take action? And if that AG won't, fire him and put in someone who will?

Exactly who is President Trump complaining to? He has the power to fix exactly what he is complaining about....right?

Re: I'm not sure who "you people" is...I agree with the OP...

Jul 9, 2020, 3:34 PM

No, he can't just order the AG to do what he wants...

But, he could certainly ask for briefings on each matter and get specific facts on which ones are investigatable and which are not, and why.

I agree on the surface, however, it seems stupid. How many times has he tweeted it?

What if he hereby demands it?

Jul 9, 2020, 3:56 PM

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/998256454590193665

Re: What if he hereby demands it?

Jul 9, 2020, 4:12 PM

Ummm, if he "hereby demands it" then he's attempting to use the official govt. to attack and investigate political opponents. That is among the most serious things a President can not do.

What if he orders them to expedite the investigation into

Jul 9, 2020, 4:22 PM

George Floyd's death?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-george-floyd-death

Re: What if he orders them to expedite the investigation into

Jul 9, 2020, 4:54 PM

Investigate how? Watch video...pretty cut and dried.

the dossier had no validity and they knew that

Jul 10, 2020, 4:23 AM

even before they lied to the FISA Court about it - long before the Impeachment.

At some point in your sorry little so-called Adult lives you actually have to start telling the truth, don't you think?

I subscribe to the Unitary Executive and under that...

Jul 9, 2020, 4:43 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm not sure who "you people" is...I agree with the OP... ]

line of reasoning, the POTUS can direct the AG.

The issue is not nearly as settled as most people think it is.

The bottom line is that if the POTUS wants something investigated, he has the means to make that happen, within reason.

Trump admitted a long time ago

Jul 9, 2020, 4:44 PM [ in reply to I'm not sure who "you people" is...I agree with the OP... ]

that he wasn't serious about arresting Hillary.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: You're saying he's "whining" when you all tried to Impeach

Jul 9, 2020, 4:56 PM [ in reply to You're saying he's "whining" when you all tried to Impeach ]

olemike59 said:

him with fake evidence?

You people are the literal devil - everything you say is doublespeak.

There was no fake evidence and even Republican Sen. Mitt Romney voted to impeach. Can you really convince yourself that a 'fake impeachment' could really happen in this country? Even John Bolton confirmed that Trump withheld military aid to Ukraine until they produced dirt on Biden and Hillary.

It's a fact, he actually did that and he was impeached for it. End of story.

Jul 9, 2020, 3:04 PM

Didn't Hillary destroy subpoenaed blackberries? Isn't that a crime?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2020, 4:10 PM

Didn't Hillary destroy subpoenaed blackberries? Isn't that a crime?

It must not be, because they're not being charged. Why is that? Because they didn't actually lie under oath or destroy blackberries. It's right-wing mythology that's become mainstream thought among Trump supporters. It's all just fantasy created by Herr Trump. It's simply not true and never has been.

Jul 9, 2020, 3:05 PM

Vindman and Comey both lied under oath. Isn't that a crime?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes...why hasn't the Trump administration taken action?***

Jul 9, 2020, 3:15 PM

Jul 9, 2020, 3:31 PM

Some of them are real. I'll just address one, however.

HRC. As someone who has had a very high clearance all my working life, I understand more than the average person about the email situation. Maybe building and standing up the server was not "illegal" even though there was and is written policy (not federal law) against it. Maybe the Clinton foundation banking $100M+ from foreigners was not "illegal." Maybe AG Wynch meeting with Bubba on the tarmac was not "illegal." ...but these things are unethical and show egregiously bad judgment at a minimum. And, when viewed as a whole (with "the rest" of the list) shows a lot of connections that are probably more than circumstantial evidence for several threads of wrongdoing.

The sending/receiving of classified email is clearly against the law. The facts are she did it. There is tangible clear evidence - Comey told the nation about it. The debate is if she knew or not. It is clear that you cannot be in her position and not know about classified markings and not know its prohibited to transmit intelligence in an unclass manner (even if unmarked) that reveals national technical means! If she is that dumb, she should have been put to pasture years ago.

The other potentially more serious issue is the cyber security threats from Russia and China. Surely the Sec of State was briefed 50 times on this. Again, I am speaking from a position of knowledge including classified meetings and work with 3-letter agencies, and based on knowing the capabilities of threats from briefings and personal experience, there's no doubt in my mind both Russians and Chinese quickly got on her server after it was stood up. I have not been told this - it is only my opinion. However, if you asked 100 people in my business, I would guess 95 would agree with this assessment. I believe at some point in the news cycle a couple years back someone released a statement that the government believed there was an advanced persistent threat (APT) on her machine(s).

Thus, the bad guys most likely have nearly every email sent/received on that server. And it went on for years. I do not know if there is a statute about being egregiously stupid and setting all this up for failure, but she did it.

Jul 9, 2020, 4:10 PM

Why not show this one? Trump the racist.

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1281315865166860290?s=20

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2020, 4:13 PM

Yes, he reads from a teleprompter very nicely. Now, what about his support of the Confederate Flag and protecting Confederate monuments?

Jul 9, 2020, 4:28 PM

You mean his support to protect all federal monuments and people’s right to have a confederate flag at a race track...he supports a lot of freedoms.

Jul 9, 2020, 4:46 PM

Why would they have a right to have a Confederate flag at a racetrack? Its not their property. There are rules at a sporting events.

Jul 9, 2020, 5:05 PM

People feel like their rv or their rebel flag hat/shirt is their property. Im guessing many nascar fans are just as offended by a BLM flag as other persons are offended by a confederate flag. One is outlawed, the other is celebrated. Weird.

Trump sees it as bad for business. He thinks nascar banning the flag is bad for business. He doesn’t care about the flag, he’s a yankee through and through. But people want to make him out as a klansman, it’s just silly.

I'm so f*cking sick of these Liberals I wish they'd split

Jul 10, 2020, 4:31 AM

this Country in two, just so we could live in some peace for not having to listen to them all the time.

You can bring as many African-Americans, Hispanics, and Women as you want to "our side" - whatever? who cares? Fine by me... that's because by and large, we're not the Bigoted ones.

So just for God's sake send all the whiny Liberals somewhere else - anywhere else.

Jul 10, 2020, 11:39 AM

Felix--Hillary DID commit a crime. She violated the Espionage Act. The FBI IG wanted her to be indicted but Comey, breaking the rules, exonerated her...for obvious reasons...he didn't want Trump to be elected. Huge miscarriage of justice. Not surprised you missed that, however. Too much CNN?

The rest on your list were unethical if not guilty of a crime to be identified. Why are you so incapable of addressing facts, common sense and logic. Terminal TDS?

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 31
| visibility 579
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic