Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump says Biden is out to "hurt God".
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 566

Trump says Biden is out to "hurt God".

Aug 6, 2020, 5:55 PM

I've concluded, after much deliberation, that those who follow Trump are just as stupid as Trump. But, go ahead, suck it in and revel in the the Trumpistan that never came into being. Enjoy your 'alternative facts' and ignore how mentally ill he is. You are a part of Team Trump! You'll definately go down in the history books with him. Future generations will ask "how in the hale did this guy ever gain the office and stay in it for a whole term". And you, will also be a part of that sordid history.

“He’s going to do things that nobody ever would ever think even possible because he’s following the radical left agenda. Take away your guns, destroy your Second Amendment, no religion, no anything, hurt the Bible, hurt God, he’s against God, he’s against guns,” Trump

https://www.wfla.com/news/politics/trump-claims-biden-is-against-god-and-will-hurt-the-bible/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Two Corinthians walk into a bar....***

Aug 6, 2020, 5:56 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

again? crap!***

Aug 6, 2020, 6:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they all read the same three websites

Aug 6, 2020, 6:47 PM

and watch either CNN or MSNBC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I'm sure Breitbart.com and ILoveTrumpCock.com have

Aug 6, 2020, 7:22 PM

the REAL scoop, huh?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm getting a 404 error on that last site***

Aug 6, 2020, 8:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You want a pacifier?***

Aug 6, 2020, 6:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is your daughter available?***

Aug 6, 2020, 9:19 PM

Re: Trump says Biden is out to "hurt God".

Aug 6, 2020, 6:52 PM

I just can’t believe the number of intellectual elites that grace tigernet. We are so blessed.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Attacking Trump supporters didn't work for Hillary.

Aug 6, 2020, 7:20 PM

Felix, if you allow this hate to grow it will consume you, body and soul.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 6, 2020, 7:29 PM

I've always found it strange the number of Christians who believe in a weak God who is no match for humans who are capable of doing things like banning his presence from schools.

Trump does not need to go there on religion. .

Aug 6, 2020, 8:42 PM

No one can deny that Trump has lived in a immoral life, especially as it relates to fidelity. Trumpsters can correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure Trump does not have a track record of spending a lot of time in a church or trying to help charitable causes. (his charity was shut down and fined for many reasons, one of which was him using charity funds to buy a portrait of himself.)

I admit I don’t know a lot about Biden spiritually, but I understand he’s a faithful Catholic. He has dealt with a lot of tough breaks with the car wreck killing family members etc and has had to deal with adversity that was completely out of his control.

I realize Trump has the evangelicals on his side because they are Republican and pro life and all the other reasons that evangelicals are Republican. But Trump does not need to be high profile about religion. I know I’m stating the obvious, but Trump once again shocks me claiming Biden hates the Bible. Trump has no moral high ground, and he’s a fool not to realize that.

I will give Trump credit for being a energetic guy considering he’s in his mid-70s, and does seem younger by more than their age difference than Biden. But he says some really stupid things, and makes some really stupid decisions. I’m not sure if that’s because of his age, or because that’s just who he is.

I think you have it pretty well covered.***

Aug 6, 2020, 8:47 PM

Trump is no theologian...

Aug 6, 2020, 8:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump says Biden is out to "hurt God". ]

so nobody but the biblically ignorant are going to listen to comments like this.

Here, Trump is pandering to "religion." Evangelicals realize this. Don't like it. But it's not going to help him.

This is one of the many times, again, where he needs to shut up.

He's wrong, HairPlugsJoe hurts black men***

Aug 6, 2020, 9:33 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Aug 6, 2020, 11:09 PM

Trump nailed it!! End of story. End of Biden. His 'campaign' is literally falling apart. And Joe is deteriorating more each day. The bunker approach is clearly backfiring. big time. Joe is beyond rusty and unprepared to actually campaign and communicate.

The lack of interaction with other than the liars in his bunker that tell him what he wants to hear (and cover for his gaffes) is killing him! Typical Dem logic!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 566
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic