Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump becoming a real danger to National Security
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Trump becoming a real danger to National Security

Jul 19, 2018, 12:15 PM

There has been nothing "fake" about the media's coverage of Helsinki. Even Fox News criticized is performance and brought into question his motives. If Neal Cavuto is fake news...then you can't believe anyone but Trump. That's dangerous.

Now, he wants to meet Putin again.

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
The Summit with Russia was a great success, except with the real enemy of the people, the Fake News Media. I look forward to our second meeting so that we can start implementing some of the many things discussed, including stopping terrorism, security for Israel, nuclear........

9:24 AM - Jul 19, 2018

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WE WANT WAR!!84!!***

Jul 19, 2018, 12:40 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

FO REAL!!!

Jul 19, 2018, 2:22 PM

I’m ready for a knock down drag out with Russia and Putin. I wanna fight! Show those commy bastages who’s boss!

Re: WE WANT WAR!!84!!***

Jul 19, 2018, 4:04 PM [ in reply to WE WANT WAR!!84!!*** ]

It's not a question of meet with them or go to war. That's a red herring. The right does the same thing with guns, either you don't talk about gun control or "they're going to take everybody's gunss!".

Now with Russia you either hug Putin or go to war.

Why?

Oh my what will the neocons do without their Russia boogeyman?

Jul 19, 2018, 1:26 PM

Peace with Russia is not a bad thing. Removing the constant threat of war with Russia takes away the politicians primary tool they use to frighten Americans.

Re: Oh my what will the neocons do without their Russia boogeyman?

Jul 19, 2018, 1:30 PM

Not even talking trash. but you would needed a padded room for the minimum of 5 years before your opinion even mattered. You have crossed into insanity.

Jul 19, 2018, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Oh my what will the neocons do without their Russia boogeyman? ]

Wrong again. The primary tool to frighten Americans is terrorism.

Russia has an economy the size of New York.

Russia as a scare tactic is so 1975.

Jul 19, 2018, 9:55 PM

wait, i thought it was illegal immigrants, terrorists are so 2011

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never trust an American leader...

Jul 19, 2018, 2:14 PM

Who labels any group of American citizens as enemies of the country.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I feel like Trump gave us dozens of reasons to never trust

Jul 19, 2018, 2:15 PM

him before he ever was taken seriously as a candidate.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very true, very true.

Jul 19, 2018, 2:24 PM

But I think that's a good litmus test for any politician or leader.

I include Hillary in this when she called a group of Americans "deplorable".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Where is the "danger" part you're referring to?***

Jul 19, 2018, 3:55 PM

Re: Where is the "danger" part you're referring to?***

Jul 19, 2018, 4:16 PM

Lying on the world stage about Russian interference...that's dangerous.

Calling a Free Press "the enemy of the people"...that's more dangerous.

"No experiment can be more interesting than that we are now trying, and which we trust will end in establishing the fact, that man may be governed by reason and truth. Our first object should therefore be, to leave open to him all the avenues to truth. The most effectual hitherto found, is the freedom of the press. It is, therefore, the first shut up by those who fear the investigation of their actions." Thomas Jefferson, 1804

Everybody wants a Free Press however .,,

Jul 19, 2018, 10:56 PM

When much of the Free Press morphs into nothing more then the propaganda arm of a given Party, is it really a Free Press ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2018, 10:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Where is the "danger" part you're referring to?*** ]

When much of the Free Press morphs into nothing more then the propaganda arm of a given Party, is it really a Free Press ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Everybody wants a Free Press however .,,

Jul 21, 2018, 8:41 PM

I agree with you. FoxFakeNews is not a fair and unbiased news outlet. FoxFakeNews constantly lies to their viewers, and spins the. fake propaganda that TheRump's team concocts with Satan Hannity.
History will be very unkind to Nunes and Hannity, while TheRump will be impeached in disgrace. (Unfortunately, the gullible that have been conned by TheRump will want to start a civil war when TheRump's admin gets flushed, as all carp should be flushed.)

How much ice are you willing to buy...

Jul 27, 2018, 8:44 AM

to keep that Busch Light chillin' at your back yard Trump is Impeached party?

Until then, continue crying. I'm here!

Gas can....

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Jul 19, 2018, 10:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Where is the "danger" part you're referring to?*** ]

No, you're doing it wrong.

Jul 20, 2018, 7:37 AM

That isn't today's liberal talking point. Today's reason to have a calf stemmed from what one of the past administrations' security heads said today.

I think it might have been Brennan, I saw the interview but don't keep up with names. He and a reporter were talking about Putin coming to the Whitehouse and the reporter suggested that Trump had and might share state's secrets with Putin. He also suggested that the intelligence community might not tell Trump things that they didn't want Putin to know.

The guy being interviewed agreed. Now the talk of the day is that the intelligence personnel can justify not fully disclosing or straight up lying to the POTUS. I mean hey, if Trump is going to sell us out we should limit his knowledge of important stuff, right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic