Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trayvon Mullen
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Trayvon Mullen

Apr 16, 2015, 10:42 AM

Does anyone know if we are recruiting this kid hard or have we backed off. He is a stud from Coconut Creek, Florida and will most likely be a 5 star. We can't lose another DB to LSU in this class.

http://247sports.com/Player/Trayvon-Mullen-60781

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trayvon Mullen

Apr 16, 2015, 11:44 AM

I thought Zimmerman shot him...

Apr 16, 2015, 11:45 AM

LOL

Hahaha

Apr 17, 2015, 5:31 AM

Kids getting murdered makes me laugh too..

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 16, 2015, 5:32 PM

I think we're only taking one CB this cycles and praying Saivon Smith flips from LSU... Instead we're taking Trapp Jr, and Dawkins Jr.

Apr 16, 2015, 9:35 PM

Well we all said that Ryan carter was a wasted scholarship too , so I don't question the staff anymore . The purpose of recruiting is to better your team in order to give your team the chance to make it to the championship . And just look, we are finally expecting this clemson team to possibly make it there for the first time in many years . So no worries , the team is in good hands (:

Proud Clemson Fan and Active Brother of the Kappa Alpha Order

" Dieu et les Dames"

He recently named FSU his leader, LSU 2.

Apr 16, 2015, 11:04 PM

Tweeted this (April 15th)-
#FSU checks in w the 1st appointment to come by Monday! #SpringEvaluationPeriod #Noles #CreekBoyz

April 7th- "I've never really had a top list or anything," the standout cornerback said. "Now I have my top group and I listed it like that."

When asked if FSU was his leader he simply replied, "yes."

In this, his latest favorites list, the order is FSU, LSU, OhioSt, FL, Clemson, AUB, TCU, UGA, Ole Miss, and UofL. He did note that other schools, such as Bama, Miami, Mich and a few others, are "not out of it."

Re: He recently named FSU his leader, LSU 2.

Apr 16, 2015, 11:13 PM

Clemson needs to go all in on Marquill Osbourne this kid is a stud. We got help to if they would go all in on him. Former teammate of van smith and Mark fields.

We need to get him on campus this spring or summer.

Korey banks is a kid that has sleeper potential written all over him. The kid is gonna be really good. Late bloomer and now exploding at camps.

Mullen is probably a lost cause and we probably have more of a chance of flipping osbourne or smith than landing Mullen.

Personally I think Clemson is gonna take 2 DBs. I think we end of losing a DB in the future

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic