Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Travis Blanks was right about Tigernet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Travis Blanks was right about Tigernet

Nov 9, 2015, 10:28 PM

He recently said he doesn't read tigernet because of the negativity and what people say. There are some true fans on here, but there are way too many Skip Bayless wannabees on here. "You gotta donate big money to be a true fan! You never disrespect a 'donor' on here! You get your tiger pulse up with agreeing with everybody on here!" Some of you are jacked up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Honest question

Nov 9, 2015, 10:30 PM

Why in the world do you care about your pulse here? Honestly, I don't understand anyone caring about a number on a page.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Travis Blanks was right about Tigernet

Nov 9, 2015, 10:32 PM

players have lots to do and very little time. I'm glad most dont come in here. Wont help them in school or to prepare for games

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe it's Just Me

Nov 9, 2015, 10:38 PM

But most people who take hits to their pulse are the ones saying negative things about Clemson. So perhaps maybe just maybe Travis was saying something about you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When/where/link to Blanks saying this?

Nov 9, 2015, 10:39 PM

Not trying to drum up trouble but I didn't know he had said this.

What is up with you?

Nov 9, 2015, 10:43 PM

That's the second "donor" related post I've seen of yours. Lots of people are donors here and catch all kinds of grief. Donors get to TD and TU you and that's just the way the world works my friend. If you bring up nonsense, it WILL be exposed post haste. Treat everyone with respect and well thought out responses and you will be fine.

Frankly, you aren't getting off to a very good start.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2015, 11:05 PM

link?? When did hre ever say that?

Let me give you a bit of a hint, have you ever gone back and looked at your post history to see if you were to read it being from another person, it would convince you they are a Tiger and not a person pretending to be one? And take it from a guy that actually CAN (if I get hem from my parent's photo album) post pictures of Fridge hold him as a kid, can post pictures of Coach Ford giving a joke kiss to my mom pre-game in the 80's and can post pics of my Class of '01 ring (which I've posted on here before). Half of what you've said, I've seriously thought about calling you out on it.

1) Preaching about LSU and Alabama "being that good"...
2) calling a guy an idiot because he made a joke of an NC State player getting caught DUI the day after the game.
3) 2nd post is a negative post about CLemson Tom and what he does. Like him, don;t like him...but seriously, you joined the board and that was what your second post was about?
4) 3rd post...calling a DONOR an idiot (the Donor thing matters because it is the Donor's that have the ability on the board to give the Thumb Up's and Thumb Down's...non Donors aren't able to. You'll see the TU/TD, but they don't work if you are a non-donor)...take this from a guy that used to moderate an internet board while in college. There are certain things that can be locked and unlocked based on a user level (or donor level).
5) post #4...calling someone an idiot again
6) post #5...calling someone an idiot even again...
7) out of nowhere, bragging about money your grandparents gave...My grandparents were born in Athens and were Georgia fans, but also pulled for Clemson unless they played UGA. I became Clemson because I liked them, regardless how much my parents gave to IPTAY...or my Aunt/uncle...or my parents. Just because THEY gave didn't make ME a Tiger. Me going to every game, or staying in the daycare when I was a kid that was back behind the Hardees is what made ME a Tiger....walking and draping myself with Kudzu with the Kudzu Kids on First Friday is what made ME a Tiger....sitting with my cousin while he played as first chair sax in the Tiger band in the 80's and everyt onece in a while pissing the band teacher off when I'd play a note is what made me a Tiger...and now, having my degree from Clemson is what makes me a Tiger. Not everyone has to donate to be a Tiger...but you should try sounding like one.

^Sorry, none of that in succession tells me I'm dealing with a Tiger fan.

Nov 9, 2015, 11:07 PM

In all fairness, there are a lot of idiots out there lol.

why yes, yes there are. At least you realize it and can

Nov 10, 2015, 1:58 AM

joke about it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is exactly the post I would make to get my pulse up.

Nov 9, 2015, 11:08 PM

Or are you not worried about that anymore?

Agree that after 10 October 2015, TNet went downhill fast***

Nov 9, 2015, 11:16 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How did Travis feel about donating to Tigernet????

Nov 9, 2015, 11:22 PM

since you guys are so close

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 10, 2015, 12:33 AM

Tigernet and the erroneous pulse system are borderline anti-Clemson. I've been preaching this for a year and a half now. Someday this site will grow up and modify itself to shed this negative image many of us have of it.

says the freeloader.***

Nov 10, 2015, 6:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

you're a chickentroll....go tell it to fgf***

Nov 10, 2015, 7:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Travis Blanks was right about Tigernet ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 10, 2015, 12:34 AM

Stop crying.

Nov 10, 2015, 1:00 AM

@ the OP.

I never ever look at my pulse. Why would I bother to do that? I really don't care that some 18-21 yo guy chooses not to read t-net. EVER! And THAT bothers you somehow? Wow - grow the #### up - quickly. Your mom is gonna want you to move out of the basement soon. And get a freakin' job already. You sound like a deadbeat son that won't grow up.

What is this pulse you speak of?***

Nov 10, 2015, 2:37 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've never been able to donate and my pulse....

Nov 10, 2015, 2:49 AM

isn't so bad. All I do is love the Tigers and speak my mind.

Well ### you mean some college kid doesn't like us

Nov 10, 2015, 7:40 AM

I better go jump off a bridge

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic