Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If anyone wants to see the blown call again . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

If anyone wants to see the blown call again . . .

Aug 31, 2012, 10:03 AM

Scroll down near the bottom of this thread.

http://www.secrant.com/rant/p/35651799/Official-James-Franklin-Post-Game-Presser-Meltdown-Thread.aspx

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If anyone wants to see the blown call again . . .

Aug 31, 2012, 10:06 AM

Good grief how do you not make that call??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 31, 2012, 10:14 AM

Someone needs to photoshop that and put a machete in the defenders hand - thats how bad the hacking was.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 31, 2012, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Re: If anyone wants to see the blown call again . . . ]

Worst part is the ref was looking right at it, I get it they miss calls, but how could he miss that?

The SEC protects their ranked teams. These calls seem to

Aug 31, 2012, 10:33 AM

happen regularly in SEC games where a ranked team is playing a lesser team whether it is a missed call or a bogus call. I have noticed it several times over the last few years. It is to the SEC's advantage for the ranked teams to continue winning.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Heavyweight fights have their ring walks. CFB has Clemson's grandest entrance in sports."
Chris Fowler

Re: The SEC protects their ranked teams. These calls seem to

Aug 31, 2012, 10:38 AM

COLLEGE: A three-year starter at strong safety for Clemson, finished his career with 234 tackles and 11 interceptions.

Re: The SEC protects their ranked teams. These calls seem to

Aug 31, 2012, 10:48 AM [ in reply to The SEC protects their ranked teams. These calls seem to ]

ABSOLUTELY!!!!no way that sidejudge missed that pass interference call late in the game!! he knew exactly what he was doing.there were other calls also that were made to protect the higher ranked team..SEC officials @ work again!!!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plenty of good ol' 'Bama and Auburn racism in the

Aug 31, 2012, 10:34 AM

comments......unbelievable people still post/talk/think like that in this day and age.

And before someone donning that noble mantle "The Conscience Of Tigernet" wags a politically correct finger, I understand the ugly goblin of racism periodically rears its head on Tnet, but when someone's main concern about a coach is his ethnic background I think it obvious the poster has some issues of his/her own.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Crap it's even worse than I thought. Tough break for Vandy.***

Aug 31, 2012, 10:48 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Aug 31, 2012, 10:55 AM

HE GOT PAID TO MISS IT! Obviously, because we gotta help the teams that have no chance in getting into the NC game. I know the bagman. I gave him the cash. I was talking to the REF via ear piece.....we have it down to a science.

(btw, Auburn fan here, not a coot)

Aug 31, 2012, 10:57 AM

Tomato Tomoto

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Totally blown call... horrendous defense too...

Aug 31, 2012, 10:55 AM

That said, I truly believe that Swearinger committed to interfering knowing that was still preferable to giving up the big play (something the USC defender should have known as Rod Gardener was in the process of breaking my heart all those years ago).

The called PI would give the ball to Vandy just past the 50 still needing a TD to score. While another mental lapse deep in the secondary is a definite possibility it seems with this group... Vandy getting a TD in less than 2 minutes was anything but a certainty given the way they had struggled to score the rest of the night.

My biggest concerns from last night (in order)... Connor Shaw staying healthy, the coverage schemes in the secondary, and the O-line. very pleased with the front 7 on defense, and with Marcus.

Otherwise, pretty much the typical underwhelming performance by USC in the first game of the season.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Our wide receiver coach has accomplished just as much as your legend."

- The man of a million handles.

Really people? Why go through the torture of watching that

Aug 31, 2012, 11:03 AM

again? The &**^%^& coots won. Nothing will change that. Some of you just can't get enough pain.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic