Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I wouldn't trade the past few months for the CWS finals
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,091

I wouldn't trade the past few months for the CWS finals

Jun 23, 2012, 11:48 AM

No chance. Some of our own fans are acting like the coots excelling in college baseball is the end of the world for Clemson. USuCk has been very good in baseball for a while, and I'm not too proud to admit that. But some of the things happening for our school recently have included:

1. The #1 football recruit in the nation spurning the SEC to become a Clemson Tiger.

2. Another top-10 DE bolstering our defensive line for seasons to come.

3. A decorated war veteran constantly voicing his love for Clemson and its family atmosphere.

4. A young man riding a bus for 22 hours for the chance to become a Tiger.

5. Being the only school to win a conference title and finish in the top 10 in APR.

6. Continuing to be highly regarded by the #1 RB and #1 CB recruits in the nation.

I think we're doing just fine.

So, congrats to the Gamecocks on their success in baseball. Despite what I say, the College World Series is watched by a large number of people, and a third national title would be quite an accomplishment. I've personally watched more reruns of Tosh.O than the CWS, but that's only because my sole concern is my Tigers.

GO TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"The rock has strange powers. When you rub it, and run down the hill, the adrenaline flows. It’s the most emotional experience I’ve ever had." -Michael Dean Perry

"If you don't like Clemson, something is wrong with YOU." -Dabo Swinney

Re: I wouldn't trade the past few months for the CWS finals

Jun 23, 2012, 11:56 AM

Pulling in a few good recruits is nothing new at Clemson. I'm ready to start seeing results on the field.

That being said I really could care less about a baseball national title. It's hilarious at these coots that haven't said a word about baseball all year and now that they make it to the finals their facebooks are littered with go gamecocks and three in a row BS.

We haven't previoulsy recruited at the level of the last 2

Jun 23, 2012, 12:11 PM

years. We've had some good and great players in spots, but the overall high level we're recruiting at now is just now coming into the fold. Last year we had more true and RS freshman than anyone in the country. Considering a new QB and a brand new offensive system, I think we did pretty good. But the best is yet to come.

you're still getting on two separate accounts stan? lol***

Jun 23, 2012, 1:53 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wouldn't trade the past few months for the CWS finals

Jun 23, 2012, 12:15 PM

I don't think any real fans have a true disdain for Clemson or the coaches. However, talk is cheap and results are due. Clemson has always recruited well(spiller, watkins) and the final results have the natives a little restless. Good post tho

obviously their success irks you pretty bad

Jun 23, 2012, 12:16 PM

to post a 6 or 7 point outline as to why you're ok with their success. i just say they're a really good baseball team.

Re: obviously their success irks you pretty bad

Jun 23, 2012, 1:42 PM

That is your own opinion, and that is OK. But it is only OK if you let another have their opinion without trampling all over it. See what you done there, right!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tosh. 0 is my sh.. so funny***

Jun 23, 2012, 1:47 PM

Not sure if you are referring to my question about which one

Jun 23, 2012, 1:51 PM

the coots would rather win or not, but I was trying to say that most tiger fans would rather see the coots win a 3rd CWS and the tigers win in november, NOT the tigers give up a CWS for a victory over the coots. In no way did I mean to switch places with Scar, I was asking which they felt was more important to them, a national championship in baseball or a 4th win vs Clemson. Hope that helps clear up some confusion if I caused any.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,091
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic