Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Too MUCH DISRESPECT toward Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Too MUCH DISRESPECT toward Clemson

Sep 16, 2017, 12:15 PM

I'm really getting tired of all this Louisville hype. It's time for them to get a beat down and to be put in their place. Lamar this, Lamar that... it's overkill.

We have lost two games in 2 years. One of those was in our back to back championship game appearances. The Louisville game last year shouldn't have been close but for 5 turnovers. 5! How does Louisville, if they r so great, lose if they get 5 turnovers? I mean seriously.

We are the real number one team until we are knocked off. Pure and simple. It's time we go in and completely dominate Lamar Jackson and shut all this heisman talk up.

I'm looking at the TV games being played and the scheduling is weak as crap. Except Clemson the last two weeks. Stomp Louisville and explain why we are not number 1. Defending National Champs and toughest schedule so far. Our defense needs to make an example of Louisville. And prove we are the best!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should be used to that by now...

Sep 16, 2017, 12:21 PM

...the sports press is NEVER going to give Clemson its due or the benefit of the doubt. NEVER. Especially as long as Dabo is the head coach.

Embrace it man!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You should be used to that by now...

Sep 16, 2017, 3:31 PM

How do we not get respect? You people are sad. Always complaining that the media does not like us.

Re: Too MUCH DISRESPECT toward Clemson

Sep 16, 2017, 12:22 PM

ESPN has to hype him. They are the ones that pimped throughout the season last year to win the Heisman. They know they made a mistake but still have to elevate him to make the nation believe he is the best.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2017, 12:28 PM

Yes I agree this is another statement game and I completely believe we will win. But don't forget they had 3 turnovers last year too. After this year, Louisville has nothing on the horizon in terms of talent. They'll go away soon enough because they're not built for the long haul.

we like disrespect.

Sep 16, 2017, 12:29 PM

THANK YOU ESPN!

Sep 16, 2017, 12:33 PM

We thrive off of this stuff man. I actually like it. I love to see the looks on their faces as we prove them wrong AGAIN.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sooner or later they will be right

Sep 16, 2017, 12:40 PM

It will happen one day. They will pick us to lose and we actually will. Then they will all be like:

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sooner or later they will be right

Sep 16, 2017, 1:34 PM

I like #####.
GO TIGERS!!!

Sep 16, 2017, 12:46 PM

We eat disrespect like candy.

See what I did there? :)

No Monte references after the late season collapse!

Sep 16, 2017, 12:48 PM

Pressure Candy should be retired.

Who cares?

Sep 16, 2017, 12:48 PM

The best thing we can do is NOT WHINE ABOUT IT! I talk to many many people who have MAD respect for Clemson's football program! UGA fans, Auburn fans and on and on! Who gives a rat's #### what ESPN/CBS/FOX analysts think? They are generally morons who are paid to generate attention!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: Who cares?

Sep 16, 2017, 1:15 PM

Offense needs to come out and attack put the best players on the field.KB manage the offense and do your thing. BV will have our defense ready out.

^^^ Dude gets it... ^^^... Hapnin'!!!...***

Sep 16, 2017, 1:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The locker room is taking all this in....believe DAT!***

Sep 16, 2017, 1:27 PM

C'mon guys. Just chill.

Sep 16, 2017, 2:25 PM

They have to hype it, otherwise what would they have done? Hype Texas and USC?

They want rating. They're in their for business. Clemson is getting good rating nowadays. So, wouldn't it sound cool to have someone might finally take down the defending champions? Of course, it sounds cool. That's why they hype it.

But there are reasons why Louisville is #14, not higher, even with the great Lamar Jackson.

Sep 16, 2017, 2:27 PM

Seriously, we need to beat them down convincingly and show no mercy. A shutout MIGHT shut the talking heads up.

News flash Looserville: When Lamont leaves, you will be battling it out with Duke for the whipping boys of the ACC

Sep 16, 2017, 3:13 PM

I can assure you that the real, intelligent fans of college football give Clemson all the respect in the world. I think you deserve to be #1 until someone knocks you off. I see no one on your schedule who can match your talent level. I think you crush UL.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic