Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To quote a senator,"looks like that goose is cooked".....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 362

To quote a senator,"looks like that goose is cooked".....

Oct 22, 2020, 12:09 PM

The Big Guy just got Bobulinkskied!

Joe, in charge of only two countries, China and Ukraine, while he was VP, was on Hunter's PAYROLL, after Joementia set Hunter up with unsavory sleazeballs (with deep pockets) from those countries. Uncle Jim was on the payroll, too.

Bobulinski said Hunter always referred to Joe as 'his Chairman" or 'The Big Guy'!

And now we know that Hunter is under investigation for connections with other slimeballs known to be money laundering.

So, now we can easily speculate on why those 'payroll' distributions didn't show up on the three Biden's tax returns! They were laundered and probably sitting in a bank in the Cayman Islands!

Knowing how 'not so smart' Joe is, it's no wonder that he put his deadbeat son in charge of shaking down the Chinese and Ukraines and destroying the Biden Family!!

Joe, you're cooked. Start the bus, the party is over.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Game over, man! Game over!***

Oct 22, 2020, 12:16 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Indictments are imminent!!!!

Oct 22, 2020, 1:09 PM

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ I wonder if this guy is really serious....

Oct 22, 2020, 1:13 PM

I hope not...it's sad to watch.

Nope. Russian trollbot. Scok is OrangeCrush61.***

Oct 22, 2020, 1:17 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: Nope. Russian trollbot. Scok is OrangeCrush61.***

Oct 22, 2020, 1:20 PM

ya, go with that. It sure is funny that a little leak of what was on the Hunter Biden's laptop and you all are going crazy. I bet in the end you would wish you had your vote back but in SC Trump and Graham will win anyway.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^ I wonder if this guy is really serious....

Oct 22, 2020, 1:18 PM [ in reply to ^ I wonder if this guy is really serious.... ]

Whole Lotta Denying going On....................here on Tigernet, according to jerry Lee!! Try harder. I know facts, logic and common sense elude all of you, but come on man...you don't necessarily have to look like dumb butts doing it! Geezz!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2020, 1:21 PM

You know they want truth over facts.

Oct 22, 2020, 1:23 PM

Good one. You gotta feel a little sorry for the uninformed Dems in denial.

Well, if anything, you do make me laugh....

Oct 22, 2020, 2:11 PM [ in reply to Re: ^ I wonder if this guy is really serious.... ]

it's kind of a pity laugh, but a laugh nontheless.

Re: Well, if anything, you do make me laugh....

Oct 22, 2020, 5:56 PM

Why don't you challenge my facts and logic!!?? YOu'd rather throw insults and make yourself look, well, stupid, right? What have I stated that you disagree with, and why? Fair enough OR would you'd rather advance your childish responses?

When people don't challenge your facts is almost always means they have NO plausible defense. YOu know, like Joe NOT answering simple questions.

Message was edited by: MiuraTiger®

Re: Well, if anything, you do make me laugh....

Oct 22, 2020, 6:06 PM

Nobody cares.

Re: To quote a senator,"looks like that goose is cooked".....

Oct 22, 2020, 6:45 PM

That is a nice dream, it's a shame it's fake. And even if Hunter had connections in Ukraine, he didn't do half as much as Giuliani has done. What a farce.

These days, evidence is required. There is none that Joe took any money...none.

Get over it, American's are tired of the lies and 'alternate facts'.

That crap has become obvious and old. Welcome to a landslide.

Replies: 12
| visibility 362
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic