Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tiger Woods
Other Sports Boards - The Pro Zone
add New Topic
Replies: 71
| visibility 1

Tiger Woods

Aug 11, 2012, 1:24 PM

What Do y'all think? Does Tiger Get #15 or another choke job on the weekend?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tiger Woods

Aug 11, 2012, 2:12 PM

Hope he chokes!! I was there on Thursday when he went in the hazard on #4. What a pompous A**. When he saw the situation, he started dropping F-bomb after F-bomb and didn't care who heard it. I heard him do the same thing at this years Masters. I can't understand how he gets by with the public vulgarity!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plenty of other players do it but the focus isn't on them.

Aug 11, 2012, 2:20 PM

The guy is angry at himself, he's super competitive. I love how John Daly is every bit the ### Tiger is, if not worse, but folks like you love him and hate Tiger.

That's a bunch of bull

Aug 11, 2012, 2:30 PM

That's a cop out excuse. There have been many extraordinary golfers over the years and many currently playing that don't throw clubs. All of them are "super competitive".

Let's look at it this way. Player X hits his ball in the water. It's a stroke penalty and no amount of moaning is going to change that. The rational golfer knows they made a mistake and starts preparing on the next shot rather than making a fuss like a spoiled child.

Bobby Jones is rolling over in his grave.

I didn't say they all do it or as often but there are and

Aug 11, 2012, 2:45 PM

have been many that did. And Tiger does have more pressure and scrutiny. No player has ever had the impact on golf that Tiger has which is why sponsors, the PGA, the networks, etc etc NEED Tiger to do well. The money in golf has almost tripled thanks to Tiger.

And FYI, Tiger is more popular on tour among his peers than the beloved Phil, who other players think is a blow hard phony.

Tiger is different, just as Ali was, and Joe Nammath, and Babe Ruth, and Jordan, etc. Bill Clinton is a redneck, womanizing scumbag and probable felon, but liberals worship him.

Transcendent and transformational figures/people are different and get to play by different rules. I'm not saying it's right. Just that it is reality. And most "haters" are simply jealous or like "the other guy" for whatever irrational reasons.

I agree with a lot of your comments

Aug 11, 2012, 3:09 PM

Tiger is without doubt one of the greatest golfers ever. He is under a lot of scrutiny and he does make a lot of money for a lot of people. Fair enough.

Just because other people act up as well doesn't make it okay. If anything he should behave better with so much attention on him. In fact I think he would be a better golfer if he learned to control his emotions.

I don't like the guy but it's not out of some sort of jealousy. I grew up playing golf and learned how to respect the game from my grandfather. It taught me many life lessons like manners, honesty, perseverance, dedication, and patience. But first and foremost it was about having fun. When I started to play competitively, I was shocked how many times I got paired up with a Tiger-like kid who took any every amount of fun out of the game with constant complaining or whining or cursing. It's just bad mojo.

So now that you know all this completely irrelevant part of my life, maybe you'll understand why I'm not pulling for Tiger when he hits it 15 feet from the hole and starts dropping f-bombs in front of some kid in the gallery because he's "super competitive".

Go talk to many of our football players. I was friends with

Aug 11, 2012, 3:32 PM

many when at Clemson. They will tell you its no longer fun, it's now a business, a means to an end. If they wanted it to be fun they would have gone to a school in a lesser division or league. You were having fun, those other kids saw a career, a profession, a college scholarship. Your mistake was holding them to your glorified ideal from grandpa. They might have had a dad that was like Tiger's dad or one that physically or emotionally abused them if they didn't do well.

I never said it was right or ok, I'm simply saying this has always existed, it just wasn't as visible. And our society today rewards it, and the facts is, there is more pressure and scrutiny today.

John McEnroe had a temper that was out of hand and effected his game. Tiger blows off a little steam then refocuses. Most psychologists would say it's good he lets it go then refocuses rather than hold it in. I see your point, but think it's over blown. If Tiger acted like Johnny Mac I'd agree, but he doesn't, not even close. And Tiger isn't taking his anger out on others like McEnroe.

Jealous? The guy isn't any good anymore, just one of the guys

Aug 11, 2012, 4:55 PM [ in reply to I didn't say they all do it or as often but there are and ]

nm

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Too many idiots these days mistakenly think that all

Aug 11, 2012, 2:52 PM [ in reply to That's a bunch of bull ]

super-competitive, super successful people are arrogant a-holes. They buy into the bullcrap that it goes with the territory, and that one can't possibly reach the pinnacle of their sport or profession without a high degree of self-absorbed, arrogant, boorish behavior. It impresses the ignorant, the immature, and the simple-minded who don't understand the difference between arrogance and true confidence. You are correct, it's a cop out excuse, and in our hero-worship society, too many people are either to ignorant or too cowardly to call them out.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

And then there are folks like me that see reality, that see

Aug 11, 2012, 3:06 PM

what our society is today and understand it is part of our media and celebrity culture. I don't agree with it, I don't think it is good or positive, but I'm not going to waste time and energy railing against it. Nor does it keep me from appreciating great art in any form or the artist that creates it.

Where folks like you lose additional credibility is not accepting that it has always been this way with great athletes, actors, etc., but we didn't have Youtube, camera phones, the internet, ESPN, CNN, cable TV, social media, etc. The things done by FDR, JFK, Eisenhower's mistress, the great athletes of the past, etc etc were largely unknown in their time because the press protected their image.

I guarantee you Bobby Jones was NOT the saint you morons and Augusta National want to think he was. He was also incredibly racist, but reasonable people understand he was a product of his time and place. Same as Ali, Tiger, Nammath, and many others.

I guess that's why the PGA named the Sportsmanship Award

Aug 11, 2012, 3:28 PM

after him.

And for what it's worth, he is the best golfer ever in my book. 13 majors while an amateur practicing law and retiring at 28. I'm sure the competition is better now, but you could say that about Ruth, Nammath, Jordan, etc.

lol what a stupid comment. They were racists too. And he

Aug 11, 2012, 3:44 PM

made more money as a lawyer then. Today he'd be a pro golfer, not a lawyer. And his record is bogus. 1st not only was the competition then next to nothing since mostly only rich people played, but name a TRUE amateur sport today that let's pros participate? If able bodied athletes got to participate in the Paralympics how many gimps would win anything? And remaining an amateur is a big part of why they named it after him.

Bobby Jones was hands down the best golfer of his day, but he didn't turn pro because of the economics of his time and was still allowed to play amateur events. It would be like Tiger coming from a rich family and not turning pro. How many more "majors" would he have if he had played the US and European Amateur Championships the past 15 years? He'd have 30+ major titles.

Your argument is so flimsy and based on such flawed logic my 10 year old niece could see it is preposterous.

You should probably settle down with the name calling

Aug 11, 2012, 4:12 PM

It usually takes some credibility from one's argument.

I didn't argue against him being a racist. I don't know if he was or not, but as you mentioned before, most people of his time were. And as we've established through your posts, if a bunch of people do something it makes it okay for somebody else to do it.

Here's a newsflash. Golf is still expensive to play. Well, expensive to be any good at. I conceded that the competition was inferior then, but he still won or nearly won every tournament he entered, even amongst people who played professionally. In order for him to win the British Open and the British Amateur, he had to take a freaking boat. A 3 week boat ride. A 3 week boat ride to go play in conditions that don't exist on the North American continent. So of course he was the best golfer of his era. And if it were financially viable for him to be a pro, he would have practiced golf full time and probably won even more often than he did. So if anything, his era makes it even more impressive.

The idiot word was used back at the person who threw it

Aug 11, 2012, 6:23 PM

my way first with a weak argument. Bobby Jones wouldn't do jack today. He was playing in a time when there was virtually zero competition. And it's a fact he was a racist.

If you think he was the best ever you now nothing about golf and have no idea how to put things into perspective. He was a pro in pretty much every sense playing against amateurs. And yea he took a boat, a luxury liner because he was relatively rich. He had money, how you think he could afford to go to Europe to play golf for a month. He played golf all the time. Trying to pump Bobby Jones is ludicrous. No one that knows golf thinks he was better than Jack in any era and Jack said Tiger is the greatest ever. Period.

By the way, golf is not expensive, you can buy used clubs

Aug 11, 2012, 7:32 PM [ in reply to You should probably settle down with the name calling ]

on Craigs List in excellent condition and go play a municipal golf course cheaper than hunting or fishing. By the time you buy licenses, shells, gas, tackle, boat taxes and registration, etc etc etc even owning a john boat, which costs a lot more than used golf clubs, as does a shotgun. So even hunting and fishing on the cheap can easily cost more than golf today.

Tiger Woods is the greatest golfer of all-time; or at least

Aug 11, 2012, 4:05 PM [ in reply to And then there are folks like me that see reality, that see ]

for quite a stretch he was the most dominant of all time. He could do things that no other golfer before him could do. He could make shots that no other golfer could make. He is phenomenal to watch.

He is also an arrogant jerk who has little consideration for others, and that is not okay. For that reason, I do not like him, and as great of a golfer as he is, no matter how great his artistry, I don't like him.

Of course it has always been that way. I don't know about folks like me, but I have never thought or said otherwise. It is very different now however, than it was with FDR or JFK, or Babe Ruth, etc. They went to great lengths to hide their indescretions and bad behavior; they knew there would haven been a price to pay. It would have hurt them. The difference is that now, as long as an "artist" can preform and entertain us, we don't care what they do. We want to see them hit that golf ball or make that speech that supports our beliefs, and then we lift them up no matter what. So what if they behave badly; if they lie and have an almost total disregard for others? Heck, it's not that big of a deal - doesn't everybody? Why pretend, why expect decency or even common courtesy? It's not realistic. Right.

There are plenty of Penn St people who refuse to be critical of JoePa. The same hero worship and willingness to overlook bad behavior that causes people to still support Paterno is exactly the same hero worship and willingness to overlook bad behavior that has us cheering for Tiger Woods and JFK. While most of us draw the line at child molestation (thank God), many are unfortunately willing to overlook, and thus give a stamp of approval to, other forms of bad behavior. That is not a good thing.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

That's my biggest problem with this whole discussion

Aug 11, 2012, 4:38 PM

The "everybody else does it so it's okay" mentality. LR is correct that this is reality, but when we start accepting that the end justifies the means, we start going down a dark road.

Of course, we're just talking about a golfer with a temper, but seriously bro, stop throwing your golf club.

It's always gone on. Ty Cobb was a scumbag. We just know

Aug 11, 2012, 6:36 PM

about it now when we didn't in the past. JFK was a freakin drug addict and no one knew. FDR was a cripple and few knew. (I used he term cripple because that was the term of his day)

Obama is spreading blatant lies about Romney and Bain Capital when Joe Kennedy was a mob involved bootlegger turned corrupt inside trader as chair of the SEC which he bought with dirty money. The Kennedy's are as corrupt as it gets. FDR and LBJ were filthy rich.

Perception is not reality, but what you are being fed by the mainstream media. Be it athletes, celebrities, or politicians.

And in real news, Tiger is +2 through 6 today.

Aug 11, 2012, 4:42 PM [ in reply to Tiger Woods is the greatest golfer of all-time; or at least ]

I'm sure he'll pull through with his "super-competitive" advantage though.

+3 through 7. Rain delay

Aug 11, 2012, 5:09 PM

PGA and ESPN must have called up a storm to give Tiger a break and cool McIlroy down.

Re: +3 through 7. Rain delay

Aug 11, 2012, 5:43 PM

He isn't really just one of the guys anymore though, having risen from 52nd in the world to 2nd in half a season, while leading the Tour in wins.

Aug 11, 2012, 5:44 PM

Also, as someone who covers this game for a living. Woods is not even in the top 15 in worst tempers/course behavior. Just has the most cameras on him. Seen many worse guys at the Web.com Tour level and lower.

Aug 11, 2012, 5:47 PM

Not justifying the behavior, because it really needs to be stopped. Just stating the facts.

That's cool man, appreciate the insight

Aug 11, 2012, 6:02 PM

So who else out there do I need to hate on for their antics? How long have you been doing this? Do you see it as a fairly new phenomenon?

Also, is it okay to hate on Jiminez for his ponytail? ;)

He is still the best. He has more wins this year and

Aug 11, 2012, 6:47 PM [ in reply to And in real news, Tiger is +2 through 6 today. ]

the most money in winnings and the most FedEx points. He has already gotten back to number 2 in the world rankings. He will probably win golfer of the year - again.

The only thing he hasn't done is win a major, but despite not winning one yet this year he has the best overall performance in the majors.

He showed yesterday he is still right there. His issue right now is not his game, or his swing, it is clearly mental. He is struggling to transition great play on Thursdays and Fridays in majors to the weekend. It's purely mental. It's only a matter of time before he gets out of his own way.

but ZERO majors, that marks who the best is

Aug 11, 2012, 7:32 PM

2008 since he has won a major = he sucks

2008 and the last 12 to 14 majors have all been won by

Aug 11, 2012, 7:36 PM

someone different and most by guys with less career wins than Tiger has this year or the past few years.

Tiger will probably win golfer of the year, voted on by his peers. He has been the best this year, despite not winning a major. FACT.

Re: 2008 and the last 12 to 14 majors have all been won by

Aug 11, 2012, 7:39 PM

If he wins golfer of the year with no majors and all the choke jobs, it will be a joke. The guy is now a loser and just one of the guys. 2008 is a good long while for such greatness. All different and not one was Tiger

So now you know more than the pro golfers on the PGA Tour

Aug 11, 2012, 7:48 PM

is that what you are saying? Tiger has won the most this year. In the past, if no one wins two majors in the same year, the person that won the most events and the most money wins golfer of the year.

------
Most Wins = Tiger
Most Money = Tiger
Most FedEx points = Tiger
Best average finish in the majors = Tiger

Look at what you are writing, you're saying he sucks, he's a loser, and average player. Dude grow up. Look at the facts and set your irrational emotions to the side.

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=12588355

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=12588357

No major wins since 2008= Tiger***

Aug 11, 2012, 7:57 PM

Guess what that is? FACT

Tiger has given 10s of millions to kids, veterans, and other

Aug 11, 2012, 6:29 PM [ in reply to Tiger Woods is the greatest golfer of all-time; or at least ]

causes and devotes tons of his time as well/ He has done more for more people than Bobby Jones, Jack Nicklaus, Ben Hogan, Gene Sarazen, Arnold Palmer, and others combined. More kids, girls, and minorities are playing golf than ever thanks to Tiger. You may not like some of his behavior, but get your facts straight. Part of his injuries are from his insane training because he wanted to leave golf and be a Navy Seal or Army Special Forces. He loves his country, the military, and veterans. Saying he doesn't care about others is so off base and simply a lie.

Re: Plenty of other players do it but the focus isn't on them.

Aug 11, 2012, 4:31 PM [ in reply to Plenty of other players do it but the focus isn't on them. ]

I work gallery at several tournaments and have for several years. While others cuss under their breath, Tiger doesn't care who hears him, and goes on and on. He is the worse I've witnessed and is getting worse.

In recent years the announcers have started to call him out

Aug 11, 2012, 2:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods ]

Tiger was the one who said that his displays of poor sportsmanship needed to change. That was what, 3 years ago? He's still throwing his clubs and throwing his tantrums and I for one can't stand it. He may draw in the marginal golf fan with his spectacular ability but the avid golfers out there must shake their heads at how he acts.

A lot of people used to blow it off as a byproduct of his competitiveness. Baloney. It is nothing more than a lack of discipline.

No one respects Tiger's greatness better than his peers and

Aug 11, 2012, 2:35 PM

good golfers because they can appreciate how good he is better than the marginal fan or golfer. His behavior is not necessary and should be better but he's not the only one, just the only one under the microscope. Part of Tiger's greatness is his remarkable ability to handle the scrutiny and pressure that typically destroys other truly talented golfers. No one has ever ha the scrutiny and pressure of Tiger. He was on TV at 6. Jack and Arnie and other drinking, smoking, cursing players never had a fraction of the pressure, TV and media coverage was sparse, there was no ESPN or Golf Channel nor internet, camera phones, nor the money and sponsors involved today. An average tour pro wins more money in a year now than the greats of the past made in their entire career before even counting endorsements.

I have heard Fred Couples drop more F bombs than anyone but

Aug 11, 2012, 3:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods ]

everyone loves Freddy. Tiger may need to rebuild his image some but i couldnt imagine the camera being on me everytime i step outside.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They don't want to hear the truth, it would shatter their

Aug 11, 2012, 3:47 PM

fragile and hypocritical delusions.

Tiger is the greatest ever no contest even Jack has said it

Aug 11, 2012, 2:24 PM

and I appreciate greatness in any form. I'd like to see him break Jack's record. I love how Christians on TNET bash him while loving other people as bad or worse than Tiger. Hypocrisy gets so old.

I'm not a Christian, so do I get to bash him?

Aug 11, 2012, 2:34 PM

And I would never expect Jack Nicklaus to say that he (himself) is the greatest golfer ever if asked the question. That's not his style.

Jack said it because he believes it, if he thought he was

Aug 11, 2012, 2:49 PM

the best he would simply keep his mouth shut rather than say "I'm better than Tiger". Jack did more than say Tiger was the best, he used the same phrase Arnie used to praise Jack. And based on any stats you want to use Tiger is best and has done it under far greater pressure and scrutiny against far greater competition. All even remotely objective experts agree.

Majors says otherwise***

Aug 11, 2012, 4:53 PM [ in reply to Tiger is the greatest ever no contest even Jack has said it ]

Na, doubt he wins. Think he is cooked.***

Aug 11, 2012, 2:38 PM

when he wins a major at 46

Aug 11, 2012, 3:14 PM

i will let him caddie for me

Tom Watson should have won one at 60. That's part of what

Aug 11, 2012, 3:57 PM

makes golf so great and a perfect example of how much harder it is today than years ago. The quality and depth of competition is light years ahead of where is use to be. Add far better maintained courses and better equipment now is why the difference in the 250th ranked player and the top 10 today versus 20-30 years ago is night and day. The new far superior technology in the balls and equipment today makes it much easier for a marginal pro to get hot and win a tour event on any given weekend and why old guys can still be competitive.

it's a better example of just how #### poor the competition

Aug 11, 2012, 4:07 PM

is today when a 60 year is embarrassing the field at a major.

nicklaus, trevino, watson, floyd, player, palmer, miller just a few that would feast on tiger's tour.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol you know nothing about golf if you think that. it is far

Aug 11, 2012, 6:58 PM

harder to win today. far far more competition from around the globe. ask any expert or announcer or pro, current or past, when it was harder and who is the best to ever play. You'll hear ... now and Tiger.

What's with the insults?

Aug 11, 2012, 7:11 PM

Watson's run was a perfect storm. A course he loves and the fans 100% behind him. He hits it straight which is paramount in a windy British Open. He got hot with his putter and nearly pulled off the greatest sports story in 30 years. It was an anomaly and shouldn't be exhibited as evidence either which way.

And stop with the "ask any ______" stuff like you're an expert across many fields. An expert "might" say that playing with clubs with wooden shafts made accurate golf very difficult and even an excellent golfer would hit horrible shots throughout a round.

that's blue_caddy all over. he has no game, except an angry

Aug 11, 2012, 7:17 PM

one. i would say he doesn't play well with others, but that would assume he has any game at all.

he doesn't; just wind.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know, I fell into his trap

Aug 11, 2012, 7:22 PM

#### I hate feeding the troll.

trap? that's giving the angry one way too much credit.***

Aug 11, 2012, 7:27 PM

You need a dictionary. How is it an insult to point out to

Aug 11, 2012, 7:27 PM [ in reply to What's with the insults? ]

someone a generally held consensus by people in the golf world? I didn't call him an idiot or moron, but he is clueless and letting his personal feelings get in the way of logic and facts if he thinks it is easier to win on the PGA Tour today than in the past. Any golf expert or even sports columnist or halfway decant golfer can tell you it's not even a contest.

funny how an independent poster can see it opposite of you,

Aug 11, 2012, 7:33 PM

yet here you are again, calling him out.

he doesn't need a dictionary, he simply needs to see you post to recognize the constant anger in what you do. it's truly pathetic.

Righttttt I point out facts and I'm angry, you hypocrites

Aug 11, 2012, 7:40 PM

and simpletons gang up on me for personal reasons based on irrational behavior and you are not angry at ll. OK got it. You go feel morally superior in your deluded little world, I'll sleep just fine knowing the facts, history, and reality are on my side.

you'll sleep fine when your meds kick in angry one.

Aug 11, 2012, 7:45 PM

does your family have to read the labels for you too? it would be consistent with them previewing your posts.

no, it's not the rest of the world, it's you lowcountry_boil.

Facts? Funny you're the only one who gives facts huh?

Aug 11, 2012, 7:51 PM [ in reply to Righttttt I point out facts and I'm angry, you hypocrites ]

Here is you a fact, TIGER is 0-4 years in major wins. Another fact, he ain't catching Jack

Sorry but when someone hasn't won a major in 4 years, that

Aug 11, 2012, 7:50 PM [ in reply to You need a dictionary. How is it an insult to point out to ]

tells me he is done and not catching Jack, therefore not better. Now who is the clueless one? 99% of the board would say you, but the thousands are wrong and you're right huh?

Re: What's with the insults?

Aug 11, 2012, 7:44 PM [ in reply to What's with the insults? ]

If you don't agree with him, you're just an idiot. His 37% pulse shows different

and you know nothing about winners, which isn't a shock.

Aug 11, 2012, 7:15 PM [ in reply to lol you know nothing about golf if you think that. it is far ]

there may be more players, but there are not more lions, just a bunch of lambs and a 60 year old stare those lambs down at a major.

you threw out arnie? he flat out said the same. nicklaus and his buds would ravage this sausage smoking tour.

don't know which is the bigger joke, tiger's tour or a worthless, know-nothing, moron like you.

hopefully your family approved your message. lmfao. still tops amongst ###### moves here.

run along blue_caddy, i've had my way with you too many times here. you're the easiest piece of asssss on this board.

lol you are irrational deluded and clueless. no wonder facts

Aug 11, 2012, 7:56 PM

elude you folks.

Boy you just got all kind of excuses for him huh?***

Aug 11, 2012, 7:43 PM [ in reply to lol you know nothing about golf if you think that. it is far ]

#15***

Aug 11, 2012, 3:34 PM

I think it would be pretty cool for him to break his major

Aug 11, 2012, 4:14 PM

losing streak in SC

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

the ACC and NAACP would not recognize this victory***

Aug 11, 2012, 4:21 PM

Overwhelming Pressure

Aug 11, 2012, 6:11 PM

I think the overwhelming media pressure and the pressure he is putting on himself is destroying his chances on the weekends at majors. After everything Tiger Went through his game and his mental toughness are nowhere near where it used to be.

His game is getting very close. I think the last hurdle is

Aug 11, 2012, 7:07 PM

like you said - mental. He has led 3 of the 4 majors at some point this year. He has been looking dominant going into the weekend twice, but goes to crap on Saturdays. He has already won more events and more money this year and is back to number 2 in the rankings. If any other player had the year Tiger is having people would be raving about them, but because it's Tiger people act like he sucks. That's what I was talking about earlier. No player has ever had the pressure and scrutiny on them that Tiger has and now its even worse as he tries to get back on top. He's proven to himself he can win again and he knows his game is pretty much back. It's doing it o the weekends in majors that is the last step. I think once he does break through and wins another major, look out, he will have his confidence back and start totally dominating again. Tiger is the only thing holding Tiger back at this point but he's getting close.

Close is only good in horse shoes and hand gernades

Aug 11, 2012, 7:54 PM

Bowden was always close too, but where is he now? O yeah you got excuses for Bowden too huh?

Vijay or Adam Scott will take the win.

Aug 11, 2012, 6:45 PM

I am not a Tiger Woods fan. I hope he never wins another golf tournament. I really wish his name was not Tiger --- Coot Woods would fit him better.

See stuff like this is childish and stupid. It's ignorant.***

Aug 11, 2012, 7:08 PM

As a fan, I have a right to love and hate certain players.

Aug 11, 2012, 7:13 PM

Tiger Woods is an arrogant son of a gun. So is the coach at USuC. I hated him before he was at USuC, as did most USuC fans.

I am consistent with the type of players I love and the type of players I hate. I love humble players. I hate arrogant players.

Move on, dude! I have a right to my opinion and a right to express it here.

Re: As a fan, I have a right to love and hate certain players.

Aug 11, 2012, 7:56 PM

Not according to caddie, if you disagree with him, you're an idiot

you need therapy.***

Aug 11, 2012, 7:58 PM [ in reply to As a fan, I have a right to love and hate certain players. ]

Re: you need therapy.***

Aug 11, 2012, 8:03 PM

You're the one who is crying and getting mad by insulting everyone. I just presented facts, Tiger ZERO majors in 4 years. Is that not a fact?

Gag city

Aug 11, 2012, 7:48 PM

He's done.

Replies: 71
| visibility 1
Other Sports Boards - The Pro Zone
add New Topic