Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thumbs ups for confessed coot are embarrassing.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 2,078

Thumbs ups for confessed coot are embarrassing.

Jul 21, 2015, 1:40 PM

It's a rivalry. That loser will never be welcomed. He pulls for a joke of a program. I'll always question a person's character that pulls for that team.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

Sounds like the coot really got to you***

Jul 21, 2015, 1:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

it's like cc banged the op's mom

Jul 21, 2015, 1:56 PM

or dad or something.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or both

Jul 21, 2015, 2:18 PM

same time even ?

tough scene to walk in on you know

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

let's hopes the family schnauzer got lefts out of this tryst***

Jul 21, 2015, 2:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thumbs ups for confessed coot are embarrassing.

Jul 21, 2015, 1:53 PM

Man, it must really hurt that his TIGERpulse is so much higher than yours....

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

I am currently working on a way to send an electric shock...

Jul 21, 2015, 1:54 PM

through the interwebs. People in Clemson cannot rest until all Gamecocks are dead

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What about closet Gamecock fans?

Jul 21, 2015, 1:55 PM

Asking for a newb

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

after I perfect the electric shock thing...

Jul 21, 2015, 1:57 PM

I will find a way to make it detect fakers. it's a complicated algorithm.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: after I perfect the electric shock thing...

Jul 21, 2015, 2:04 PM

CC is O.K. with me. He can't help it if he was brainwashed as a mere child. He wishes to be a Tiger but he knows he would be removed from all family wills because of their coot loyalty.

is losing your third of the doublewide really that bad?***

Jul 21, 2015, 2:06 PM

Why should that surprise you?

Jul 21, 2015, 2:05 PM

The Reach Around Gang (R.A.G.) has invited Confessed Coot into their fold.

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

How deep in your mind does the RAG go?

Jul 21, 2015, 2:08 PM

Do you think about them constantly, even dream about them subconsciously?

You talk about them a lot!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

small intestines?***

Jul 21, 2015, 2:09 PM

That there

Jul 21, 2015, 2:10 PM

is pretty deep!!

Don't kid yourself...

Jul 21, 2015, 2:11 PM [ in reply to small intestines?*** ]

Doc taste the pain of RAG.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

who is in this gang?

Jul 21, 2015, 2:12 PM

I feel like I'm missing out

Join the club.***

Jul 21, 2015, 2:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

You're not...

Jul 21, 2015, 2:43 PM [ in reply to who is in this gang? ]

you're just not getting the RA part.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

im in?? seriously im in? I GOT IN!!!!!! *****

Jul 21, 2015, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Why should that surprise you? ]

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Well, doc says you're in and we all know what that means

Jul 21, 2015, 2:21 PM

nothing!!

^^this

Jul 21, 2015, 3:38 PM [ in reply to Why should that surprise you? ]

I like to think of confessed coot as a shlt screen. My knob year, every morning before breakfast formation we would meet in one room to run down the stairs at the same time. Every morning, there were a few knobs who didnt shine or didnt shave or iust looked like a shltbag. They are shltscreens. A few of us knew to get behind the shltscreens running down the stairs bc cadre would certainly chew them out, allowing us to pass by unnoticed.

I know he needs to quit spending so much time on T-net and keep my dang fries hot.

Who?

Never heard of her.

He hangs out here, maintains dignity and a sense of humor.

Jul 21, 2015, 2:10 PM

He was patient enough with me until I relented on the insults and torture and I'm one of the top azzholes on Tnet. Therefor, I consider him a friend.

I'm probably guilty of giving him a hundred TUs.

Re: He hangs out here, maintains dignity and a sense of humor.

Jul 21, 2015, 2:14 PM

whoa now 88,

in your greatest hour you were still not close to one of the top azzholes on these here nets. that is some high cotton you are describing there.

not rassis.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Like I said int the other post...

Jul 21, 2015, 2:48 PM

you have not shown much objectivity. I was using what intelligent folks call poetic license. That was an example of exaggerating to make a point trying to put space between you and the coots who troll on Tnet. Dipstick!

Without evil, there would be no good

Jul 21, 2015, 2:40 PM

Without left, there would be no right. Without down, there would be no up. Without losers, there would be no winners. Without unsuccessful programs, there would be no successful programs. Without Tigernet, we'd all probably get a lot more work done.

God Bless Confessed Coot.

TRT

Yes, confessed coots ARE embarrassing, arent they?***

Jul 21, 2015, 3:32 PM

Jul 21, 2015, 3:35 PM

I'll always question a person's character who hates an individual based on which sports team they root for. Grow up.

Look at it this way....he is the one that is going to have..

Jul 21, 2015, 4:48 PM

go back and defend all of those thumbs up to the morans on FGF!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or maybe, just maybe

Jul 21, 2015, 5:03 PM

he's here as a result of all those morans on fgf.

Jul 21, 2015, 6:22 PM

Evidently you have no friends or family who pull for
the coots.Character?,come on,don't you think that you
are taking the rivalry to the extreme?.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hummm..he supports the net by joining..thumbs up for that.***

Jul 21, 2015, 9:13 PM

Re: hummm..he supports the net by joining..thumbs up for that.***

Jul 21, 2015, 11:02 PM

I ain't seen no Coots around here . Y'all people got the hay-hay bad ...and if the boogeyman know y'all gots the hay-haythen he gone come put that hag on you while you sleep so you can't be breathin' with y'all mouth open .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 34
| visibility 2,078
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic