Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thrill with Etienne choosing Clemson but curious...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Thrill with Etienne choosing Clemson but curious...

Jan 27, 2017, 10:12 AM

....about Cordarrian Richardson. After nine months what do you think changed his mind. I'm guessing he'll probably regret that he missed out on being a part of the Clemson family and the world class environment we have. After all, the PAW says it all!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thrill with Etienne choosing Clemson but curious...

Jan 27, 2017, 10:13 AM

$ec, lower scores required, or juco.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wayne Buckingham

Jan 27, 2017, 10:20 AM

http://www.mikemason.net/work/magazines.php?cat=news&id=5

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1992-12-10/sports/1992345010_1_gordy-cliff-ellis-recruiting

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

What about him...2017?***

Jan 27, 2017, 10:29 AM

LOL at Cliff's statement...

Jan 27, 2017, 10:30 AM [ in reply to Wayne Buckingham ]

"It's going to be tough on us," Ellis said, "but Cliff Ellis won't be decimated by this. And our players will handle it. I have a recruiting plan, but I'm not going to tell you what it is."

Also, I forgot we had to forfeit both wins in the NCAAT in 1990. I guess that takes a smidgen of sting off the loss to Uconn.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

This is not what CBB needs right now.***

Jan 27, 2017, 10:32 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Yet another hurdle CBB has had to overcome to get us back

Jan 27, 2017, 10:34 AM

in the NCAAT.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not sure how any coach could recover from playing home

Jan 27, 2017, 10:38 AM

games in another town. Who's idea was that? I'm sure it was a marketing decision, but that probably set us back more than OP leaving in the middle of the night and star players leaving early.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Having a whole season with NO true home games

Jan 27, 2017, 10:41 AM

should automatically give a coach another five years minimum.

Re: Wayne Buckingham

Jan 27, 2017, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Wayne Buckingham ]

Buc got his degree.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2017, 10:43 AM

Great for Buck, but Clemson doesn't need to take a chance with Richardson right now.

The high schools are at fault, not the students.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 27, 2017, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Wayne Buckingham ]

So I believe Cliff moved on soon after and Rick Barnes came in. It just shows what an amazing job Rick Barnes did with essentially nothing at all to work with.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2017, 10:41 AM

www.commercialappeal.com/news/schools/Trezevant-High-forfeits-football-games-launches-full-school-audit-after-reporting-grade-discrepancies-395325971.html?d=mobile

Enough said....don't quite think it was HIS mind that changes, as much as it is his eligibility and capability of meeting the required standards that is now in question.

from a TN site:
Quote:
Let me explain what's going fully now since my team's practice is over with. We play Treazvant every year so this is how I've been informed on what just happened. Two players were ineligible for Treazvant this season. One because somehow he never took English 3 (the school falsely put on his transcript he had ) which is the schools fault & another because his grades were changed when he was really failing certain classes (Richardson). The two players are ineligible until the investigation is over with and they've been proven innocent. Also all Treazvant coaches have been suspended indefinitely.

Ah-so...

Jan 27, 2017, 10:58 AM

He's SEC material...can't meet academic requirements of Clemson/ACC. Maybe he could play for Lousyville until their academic requirements kick-in in a couple of years.

Jan 27, 2017, 10:53 AM

It wasn't his choice.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

It wasn't his choice...

Jan 27, 2017, 11:17 AM

The possibility exists that his high school coach altered grades which now raises serious concerns about his academic eligibility.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic