Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This will be my last season stationed overseas.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 582

This will be my last season stationed overseas.

Aug 31, 2012, 11:28 PM

So a good many of you have been incredibly supportive throughout the past few years. I spent the last season deployed in an undisclosed location in SW Asia, and this season I will be in Japan. In January I will be stationed back in the States for the final year of my contract, and then I will be going Guard or Reserve and moving back to God's country, in SC. It may sound stupid, but one of the toughest things about being deployed and stationed overseas is missing Clemson football. I grew up with it, going to every game, tailgating all day, and either being pumped up or depressed all week after the result. My whole family either attended Clemson, or is there now. Clemson is a part of me. And this will be the last season I will be missing (hopefully) any games. Also, I plan to use my GI Bill to finish my degree at Clemson. Hang on to your hats boys, I'm coming home.

Go Tigers, beat Auburn, thank you for reading, and God bless.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Be Safe. Get Home.....Seeya at DV next season!!***

Aug 31, 2012, 11:30 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This will be my last season stationed overseas.

Aug 31, 2012, 11:39 PM

Thank you for your service!
You'll be so excited to be back in DV, when you get home!
It will be hard to contain! I know.
God Bless!!!
and GO TIGERS!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This will be my last season stationed overseas.

Aug 31, 2012, 11:47 PM

Thank you for serving our country. Get home safe and soon. THE BEST IS YET TO COME! TIGER football is gonna be great AGAIN!
Pass to all your Bros and Sis. We are standing there with you. God speed on your tour of duty. Have fair winds and following seas on the way home.

Nothing like getting a brother home. Watch your six!***

Aug 31, 2012, 11:54 PM

All In, All The Time...1314797352813

I know the feeling....After nearly four years overseas

Sep 1, 2012, 7:37 AM

from 1969-1973, I'll never forget the first time I walked into DV and actually knew what was going on instantly instead of waiting for several days for scores, etc. I arrived early and spent a good bit of time walking around the campus, visiting old haunts and even to Judge Keller's. I didn't realize how much I missed Clemson until that trip...the same feeling I have to this day nearly 40 years later. Best wishes for safe journeys...and WYA.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm with ya

Sep 1, 2012, 7:48 AM

I was in Germany and other places from 2002-2005. The 2005 TX A&M game was the first one I went to after moving to VA. What a great welcome back.

After five years in VA I spent the past two seasons on the Left Coast, but now I'm overseas again for another football season.

Football season makes me miss family, friends, and SC more than anything else.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

http://www.cutigers.com/2009/football/virginia/slides/_KWB7614a.jpg

Replies: 6
| visibility 582
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic