Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This whole "Racist Clemson" accusation is the most pathetic thing SC has ever done
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

This whole "Racist Clemson" accusation is the most pathetic thing SC has ever done

Nov 27, 2016, 12:24 PM

And that's saying something with their long line of patheticness.

But for players and an official gamecock website to actually accuse Clemson of racism following a beatdown loss is beyond pathetic.

You ever notice how teams that lose by a million are undefeated when it comes to class? Every fanbase does it. Even we do it sometimes. I remember when we lost 51-14 to FSU, people on here were saying how classless Winston was and how "winning can't buy class". It's the same story. Blowout losers are the champions of "class".

If Muschamp is mad that we honored our seniors? Fine. If their fans are made we scored an extra touchdown at end? Fine. That's typical rival saltiness.

But to call the Clemson team and fanbase "racist" goes beyond simple classlessness. It is a blatant character assassination attempt being used a last ditch effort to bring down the team that just walloped your ### all across the field for 60 minutes.

Unspecific accusations against unspecific players or fans. It's not just pathetic, it's malicious. It's a serious accusation without merit used because they got whipped. Let me ask, is their any chance these accusations get made if The Gamecocks win? Or even if they lose close? I wonder where were these racist players in 2014 after we won? The team and fanbase suddenly got racist this year?
Malicious intent to assassinate our character, to distract attention away from the fustication. And the Gamecock players who said this ought to be ashamed and GoGamecocks.com ought to be very ashamed for stopping to such low levels.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well done! Great post.***

Nov 27, 2016, 12:27 PM

The irony in the accusation is apparent, when a

Nov 27, 2016, 12:31 PM

rational thinking person considers the make-up of both teams.

Thus, it usually pays to consider sources.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

some gamecock idiot said

Nov 27, 2016, 12:34 PM

"I bet Boulware said the N word several times". Right. Amongst 10 black teammates with him on defense

UofSuck should show recruits the actual slave quarters they have on campus.

Nov 27, 2016, 4:55 PM [ in reply to The irony in the accusation is apparent, when a ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

they ignore that though***

Nov 27, 2016, 5:14 PM

Re: This whole "Racist Clemson" accusation is the most pathetic thing SC has ever done

Nov 27, 2016, 12:31 PM

Well said!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HOF. Couldn't have said it better. You do work T_I_P.***

Nov 27, 2016, 12:32 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals,
The birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

Well said T_I_P. And I love the "We definitely

Nov 27, 2016, 12:42 PM

circles this game for next season." First of all, what? This is the rivalry game. You don't get up for it every year? And second, way to make sure we don't get complacent for next year. You could have taken the beating and gone back to Columbia and quietly gone to work. But you got a beating from your rival who called off the dogs in the third quarter and had to drag our name in the mud with something as baseless as "some unidentified player made a racial slur while we were talking smack." Apparently 56-7 wasn't enough for you to go home quietly.

null

^^^^^POTD***

Nov 27, 2016, 12:43 PM

jealousy brings out the worst of people.

Nov 27, 2016, 4:38 PM

Great post!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have zero respect for them.******

Nov 27, 2016, 4:48 PM

Typical liberals

Nov 27, 2016, 4:51 PM

If you can't beat them, call them racist.

should be used to this tactic after the last few months

Nov 27, 2016, 4:52 PM

it's the America we live in now.

I'm pretty used to (insert racist/sexist/homophobic/xenophobic) false character assassinations. They march in the streets about it, if you haven't noticed.

I'd say to you, "welcome to the club". Doesn't feel very good, does it.

Couldn't have said it any better.***

Nov 27, 2016, 5:38 PM

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic