Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This serves as a case study for all that a TRUE freshman CAN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

This serves as a case study for all that a TRUE freshman CAN

Jan 8, 2018, 10:43 PM

Lead a team and win a championship. Hope we are getting all this.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can a true freshman over come how bad the oline played last week***

Jan 8, 2018, 10:47 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can a true freshman over come how bad the oline played last week***

Jan 8, 2018, 10:49 PM

A good QB can help a bad o line. Quick releases and quick decision making and a better passer can open up a playbook.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2018, 10:50 PM [ in reply to Can a true freshman over come how bad the oline played last week*** ]

If you have a QB who can throw the ball, the defense can't rush 7 against the o line

Jan 8, 2018, 11:37 PM [ in reply to Can a true freshman over come how bad the oline played last week*** ]

KB is slow making reads. He can't read a zone defense.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Jan 8, 2018, 11:48 PM

This is very true!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's complete ignorance

Jan 8, 2018, 10:48 PM

If you don't see the difference in offensive line play between the two teams then I simply can't reason with you.

I don’t understand what’s so hard to get..

Jan 8, 2018, 11:36 PM

If your QB is throwing on time (downfield) like Fromm did earlier and throughout this game it will keep 8 people out of the box. When you throw horizontal passes (like we did repeatedly) you give the defense no option but to pin their ears back and take advantage of a undersized offensive line. Thus squeezing the timing. Bama started that way tonight but quickly regrouped when hit some 3 step drops.

Did we not have basically the same line last year? Just a year older this year. DW was a passer first not a runner first. As far as blocking goes I’d say Gallman was more the difference than the line. Def missed him and Leggett as another big option for quick throws.

Apparently it's pretty hard to see because there's a 100

Jan 8, 2018, 11:43 PM

on here that can't see it.

Re: I don’t understand what’s so hard to get..

Jan 8, 2018, 11:48 PM [ in reply to I don’t understand what’s so hard to get.. ]

preach brother. I cant believe how many people on here don't get it. with an elite QB you don't need an elite line. our line is 100% capable of winning a NC. we just need a QB who can make the correct reads at the los like DW could. he knew who he was passing to before he even took the snap. KB cant do that

next season is going to be nuts. this tua kid is good and fromm is good. we may see an actual need for an 8 team playoff with how many really good teams there will be.

Sure. So can a Senior.***

Jan 8, 2018, 11:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic