Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is the best mange poster. You don’t get all the BS
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 325

This is the best mange poster. You don’t get all the BS

Nov 20, 2019, 3:13 PM

crying about the playoff committee and the SEC.

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=26371378#26371378

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you're the best mange poster***

Nov 20, 2019, 3:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

YeeeeHaaaw!***

Nov 20, 2019, 4:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe most folks are missing the point of the playoff.

Nov 21, 2019, 7:57 AM

ESPiN imposed a fake/false goal forcing the POC to commit to seeding the four best teams. That is quite a challenge considering it's impossible to do and impossible to prove. Imo, it's just something to argue about.

Looking at back the history of the BCS and specifically the championship game all America every wanted was a true champion. Were LSU and Bama the two best teams? If so then the system worked and perhaps should have continued. America did not believe that to be so which birthed the Playoff.

The ultimate goal was to crown the best. Imo, the Playoff has done exactly that. Even when I believed Bama did not deserve a seed it soon became clear that Bama was the best team that year.

The old saying 'Second place means first loser,' manifest in the playoff. Who wants to brag about being second, third or fourth best? Yes, I know there's about 25-40 teams who would love to brag about having that happen to them but their chances are zilch. None of the team which aspire to win it all are satisfied with placing lower than first.

All I ever wanted was every team getting a fair shot at the trophy which we now have. The trivial arguments about who deserves, or belongs in the playoff distracts from the face that during the PO era the best has always been crowned.

Win you're in, lose and you're a loser.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pffft, maybe, if deroberts had never been born.***

Nov 21, 2019, 8:01 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love his unintended comedy.***

Nov 21, 2019, 8:12 AM

Replies: 5
| visibility 325
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic