Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looking back at this football season...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 1

Looking back at this football season...

Dec 2, 2013, 2:09 PM

We beat UGA who beat Tennessee who beat the coots. So we're obviously better than the coots.

Also, we beat LSU in the CFA Bowl, who beat Auburn who beat Bama. So we're obviously better than Auburn and Bama.

Don't forget, coots beat Mizzou, and since we're better than the coots (see above) we are obviously better than Mizzou.

I think that's enough to crown ourselves SEC Champs.

Can't wait to see what next year brings! 2013 SEC Champs, and more than likely 2014 National Champs!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

This is pure gold

Dec 2, 2013, 2:11 PM

You can't make this kind of stupid up

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The coot been doing this for a hundred years.

Dec 2, 2013, 2:12 PM

We just gittin started.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it is spelled "getting"***

Dec 2, 2013, 2:16 PM

it's called poetic license & mr webster isn't the only

Dec 2, 2013, 2:18 PM

one allowed to make a dictionary.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not on Dayton Mountain it ain't.

Dec 2, 2013, 2:20 PM [ in reply to it is spelled "getting"*** ]

It's a Bear Bryant quote. Now, you could have accurately accused me of plagiarism but really, misspelling when quoting a southern accent?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: it is spelled "getting"***

Dec 2, 2013, 2:22 PM [ in reply to it is spelled "getting"*** ]

A troll who doesn't know how to troll.

Great.

Don't interrupt him...he's on a roll.***

Dec 2, 2013, 2:13 PM [ in reply to This is pure gold ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED

Dec 2, 2013, 2:50 PM

PEARL HARBOR?!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Yet my logic is flawless

Dec 2, 2013, 2:16 PM [ in reply to This is pure gold ]

I even forgot one...we beat Citadel who beat the coots back in the 90's. That even further solidifies our superiority over the coots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Please, go on***

Dec 2, 2013, 2:17 PM

No need to, I've already won this debate***

Dec 2, 2013, 2:18 PM

most reasonable people would just lay down their king...***

Dec 2, 2013, 2:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO DAWGS !!!!!!***

Dec 2, 2013, 2:37 PM [ in reply to Yet my logic is flawless ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus

Re: This is pure gold

Dec 2, 2013, 2:19 PM [ in reply to This is pure gold ]

that's so stupid its "coot stupid"

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's comical when a joke is so sophisticated an idiot

Dec 2, 2013, 2:30 PM [ in reply to This is pure gold ]

doesn't get it. Apparently sarcasm is too sophisticated for South Carolina fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

i find shorter words

Dec 2, 2013, 2:32 PM

confuse them less.

You also have no clue of what SATIRE is.***

Dec 2, 2013, 2:46 PM [ in reply to This is pure gold ]

Re: Hook, line and sinker.***

Dec 2, 2013, 3:10 PM [ in reply to This is pure gold ]

Your Character is what you do when no one is watching.

Now I'm effed up

That makes perfect sense.

Now? NOW???***

Dec 2, 2013, 2:12 PM

you have a dizzying intellect...***

Wow. We really have become SCAR fans.

Pre-season national champs.

We beat X who beat Y so we are better than Y.

/facepalm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ found one.***

Dec 2, 2013, 2:13 PM

You and your 'mouse?'***

Dec 2, 2013, 2:13 PM [ in reply to Wow. We really have become SCAR fans. ]

Admit it Uttles, you were happy that we lost Saturday right?

Dec 2, 2013, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Wow. We really have become SCAR fans. ]

You couldn't wait to tell everyone how much you think you are right.

i think he picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.***

Dec 2, 2013, 2:16 PM

Not happy, just not surprised.***

Dec 2, 2013, 2:58 PM [ in reply to Admit it Uttles, you were happy that we lost Saturday right? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ooops, apparently it is too sophisticated for Tom too***

Dec 2, 2013, 2:33 PM [ in reply to Wow. We really have become SCAR fans. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Well that's not saying a lot***

Dec 2, 2013, 2:34 PM

The fact is, this is an accurate reflection of the "pumpers"

Dec 2, 2013, 3:05 PM [ in reply to Ooops, apparently it is too sophisticated for Tom too*** ]

even though this post was satirical.

Another idiot who, first of all only shows up after a loss,

Dec 2, 2013, 2:47 PM [ in reply to Wow. We really have become SCAR fans. ]

and secondly doesn't understand satire.

I posted last week***

Dec 2, 2013, 2:58 PM

Re: Looking back at this football season...

Dec 2, 2013, 2:22 PM

BOOM! WHAT ALL YOU DUMPERS GOTDA SAYNAH??!?!!

LSU was LAST season**

Dec 2, 2013, 2:22 PM

nm

I don't think I understand your point***

Dec 2, 2013, 2:32 PM

Re: I don't think I understand your point***

Dec 2, 2013, 2:34 PM

He's saying that LSU was considered a national championship contender when we played them, so you left off "2012 National Champions" in your OP.

hth

The only thing better than this post...

Dec 2, 2013, 2:28 PM

is the replies

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

don't encourage him.***

Dec 2, 2013, 2:29 PM

CharlestonTom's is a classic.***

Dec 2, 2013, 2:47 PM [ in reply to The only thing better than this post... ]

Replies: 39
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic