»
Topic: TNET: Monday Insider: Lawrence still has issues with taste, smell after COVID but ready to roll
Replies: 7   Last Post: Nov 10, 2020, 11:04 AM by: cufan®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

TNET: Monday Insider: Lawrence still has issues with taste, smell after COVID but ready to roll

Posted: Nov 9, 2020, 12:47 PM

Monday Insider: Lawrence still has issues with taste, smell after COVID but ready to roll

Clemson players say that while the loss to Notre Dame still stings, they are ready to use the open date to heal mentally and physically and move forward. Full Story »

link

I've often wondered how Trevor tastes and smells.

emoji_events [8]
Posted: Nov 9, 2020, 12:55 PM

signed, Francis Marion®

2021 purple level memberringofhonor-classof1994.jpg link

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

Re: TNET: Monday Insider: Lawrence still has issues with taste, smell after COVID but ready to roll

[1]
Posted: Nov 9, 2020, 12:58 PM

If I spent a quarter of my life in a college football locker room, I'd be ok with losing the sense of smell.

link

As long as he’s not also on the clemson bbq team

[1]
Posted: Nov 9, 2020, 1:39 PM

Then it sounds like he’s good to go.

link

This is no joke

[1]
Posted: Nov 9, 2020, 8:45 PM

I am nowhere near in the shape Trevor is. It took me 3 weeks just to get back to work and still have side effects. I took every precaution I could. I know 50+ people that have or have had it recently, plus 2 that have passed away. Those that joke about it, will not after they get it.

WEAR your Mask and social distance!

link

Re: This is no joke

[1]
Posted: Nov 10, 2020, 8:08 AM

I know. Just look at what we've learned from XT. And who knows how many other FB ballers there are since its been so mum with different schools.

Tnet has spent the past 8 months downplaying the effects and buying into the WH message that it doesn't affect young ppl. Too bad Trevor (or anyone else) couldn't get the same treatment as POTUS got. The long haulers list grows larger each day. Better take it serious.

link

Posted: Nov 10, 2020, 8:08 AM

I know. Just look at what we've learned from XT. And who knows how many other FB ballers there are since its been so mum with different schools.

Tnet has spent the past 8 months downplaying the effects and buying into the WH message that it doesn't affect young ppl. Too bad Trevor (or anyone else) couldn't get the same treatment as POTUS got. The long haulers list grows larger each day. Better take it serious.

link

[1]
Posted: Nov 10, 2020, 11:04 AM

Agreed. I know several people that have died, but also some miracles

Horrible, horrible disease

Problem is most of the carriers don't even know they have it

Let's hope vaccine works

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg link

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Due to back issues I’m unable to attend any games this year. I have 6 tickets lower deck section K n...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1444 people have read this post