Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cottam it, woke people!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 548

Cottam it, woke people!

Aug 29, 2020, 3:02 PM

Run the Jacob Blake video slowly. He has the knife in his left hand as he walks in front of the car....

Cops were there to apprehend a wanted POS felon!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he did rape the girl while her kid was

Aug 29, 2020, 3:14 PM

In the same bed, I'd dare say they did the world a disservice with their poor aim.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Cottam it, woke people!

Aug 29, 2020, 3:17 PM

once is enough for me, you go ahead and incessantly watch it, maybe you will crack the case all on your own.

Best of luck.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

exactly***

Aug 29, 2020, 3:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cottam it, woke people!

Aug 29, 2020, 3:21 PM

I don't see a knife.

Then you are blind

Aug 29, 2020, 3:30 PM

It’s a talon type knife

Re: Then you are blind

Aug 29, 2020, 3:34 PM

I see something. For all I know its a key chain of some sort. I can't say that's a knife.

Jeez, Carl! Look at this

Aug 29, 2020, 3:39 PM

Then look at the Blake Pic again....

Re: Jeez, Carl! Look at this

Aug 29, 2020, 3:44 PM

I own one of those knives. I can't look at that pic say that he has that knife in his hand. He could. That's a grainy pic. Who knows?

Re: Jeez, Carl! Look at this

Aug 29, 2020, 3:54 PM [ in reply to Jeez, Carl! Look at this ]

is that the kife police recovered? Cause they said it was on the front passengers seat.

WELL, YEAHH!

Aug 29, 2020, 4:10 PM

He laid it there when he was getting in the car, or dropped it when he was shot....

Re: WELL, YEAHH!

Aug 29, 2020, 4:17 PM

If that was the knife in his hand he probably would drop it in there as you stated as he was shot. I am looking forward to all of the facts being cleared up one day.

Re: WELL, YEAHH!

Aug 29, 2020, 5:25 PM [ in reply to WELL, YEAHH! ]

So the police prevented him from stabbing his front seat to death?

Wisconsin DOJ said drivers floor.***

Aug 29, 2020, 10:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Jeez, Carl! Look at this ]

It’s a week after the fact, why are you

Aug 29, 2020, 5:27 PM [ in reply to Jeez, Carl! Look at this ]

still trying to convince everyone he deserved it?

Aug 29, 2020, 5:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Then you are blind ]

Ok Prod

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2020, 6:05 PM

You know how you are always very confused on this site, pretty much about every topic? I think you're on your pretty much on your own with your Prod thing. You try. That's what counts.

Aug 29, 2020, 6:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Then you are blind ]

Well, let's say for the sake of argument

Aug 29, 2020, 4:24 PM

that it was a knife. He walked all the way around the car with it in his hand, clearly not brandishing it in a dangerous/threatening fashion. To me, if it turns out it was the knife found in the seat...doesn't that weaken the police's case that he was reaching for it in the car? A wanted felon is a wanted felon and should be arrested...but holding a small knife like that seems no justification to use lethal force.

That kind of knife can easily rip your guts

Aug 29, 2020, 5:08 PM

Or your throat...

and isn't it possible...

Aug 29, 2020, 5:12 PM

tat if he was holding it in the picture you posted he tossed it tosssed it in the car and that's how it got in the floorboard?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: and isn't it possible...

Aug 29, 2020, 5:17 PM

I am sure he would drop in tye car after being shot 7 times too if that is the knife. No way he keeps holding it. He passed out supposedly.

Well...obviously

Aug 29, 2020, 5:36 PM [ in reply to That kind of knife can easily rip your guts ]

But not if I am standing at a distance and especially if the guys back is turned to me.

Look, I don’t know what happened, so will withhold judgement until more details come out. I am pro-police...my dad even worked for the department...mostly good people. But they don’t get an automatic pass...they aren’t infallible. Bottom line is that no matter how much we want people to just do what the authority asks, that’s a variable that can’t be controlled. To minimize incidents like this, the police need better tools, pay, training, and selection to make sure they are in the best position to protect and serve everyone on that scene, including the suspect. It’s what the job demands.

This is all beside the point

Aug 29, 2020, 5:47 PM

1. He had been charged with sexually assaulting a woman.
2. He was in a place that was covered by some form of Restraining Order.
3. He had had some other form of altercation with the woman, and she again called the Police for assistance.
4. He physically resisted arrest.
5. He refused to obey commands and moved in a way consistent with leaving the premises.
6. He had an active Warrant for Felony Arrest.

At this point, some combination of these commend that he is an "Active Threat" to the Police and they should act accordingly.

7. He turned his back on the Police such that his intent was not identifiable.
8. He reached into a car that had not been "cleared" and was not in the view of the Police.
9. His hands were no longer in view.

At this point, especially given 8 & 9, he was an "Immediate Threat" and all force necessary to contain him was justifiable.

It matters not that his back was turned or that he was shot in the back - that was part of the problem he created, not the Police. It was part of the Immediate Threat.

He was listed on an Active Warrant - he wasn't going to be allowed to "just drive away with his kids". LOFL

It doesn't matter that he was shot 7 times if the first 6 shots did not suffice to render him as a non-Threat. Cops do not have to "See" a weapon to draw or use their weapon. They are under no duty to allow someone to draw down on them first. They are under no duty to stop shooting once "he's had enough". Once someone becomes a Threat, then they are allowed to remove that Threat. If it was you there in Blue, that's the only way you would accept doing that job as well. If you purport differently, then you're lying.

Nothing personal, but if you can't come to grips with these facts, then quite frankly you're a "racist" because you are making decisions based on race and not fact. It is as simple as that.

Any of you brains been a Cop & know what goes on 24/7?!

Aug 29, 2020, 11:55 PM

Probably not and “until” you (& I) walk that dangerous tightrope daily, dealing with drugged up maniacs or crazies like this guy..

then we all need to shut the F up and pray for these men & women working that fine line between life & death daily..

and thus they keep our little personal world from getting more nasty & violent.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 548
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic