»
Topic: Coaches Timeline for Discipline on Sammy
Replies: 12   Last Post: May 9, 2012 11:53 AM by: GlennArch
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 12  

Coaches Timeline for Discipline on Sammy

Posted: May 9, 2012 9:59 AM

Would it not be good and fair coaching "strategery" to simply not announce the disciplinary actions on Sammy until the day of our first game?

Assuming Sammy is suspended for game one, why tell the other team that? Because they can game plan accordingly. Whereas, the unknown requires them to plan for Sammy. Unless of course, coach thinks it would be better for them to NOT game plan for Sammy assuming they would take their plan on Sammy and shift it towards Nuke. If they had no focused plan for Nuke, I think he could do similar damage if they do not have special coverage for him.

So you are saying "We fake a handoff, left the run, no wait

Posted: May 9, 2012 10:13 AM

we fake faking a handoff to the left..."

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Coaches Timeline????

Posted: May 9, 2012 10:26 AM

Again,

Innocent until proven guilty

So....IF proven guilty...is there any requirement to make

Posted: May 9, 2012 10:28 AM

discipline public?

Playing football aint a legal right

Posted: May 9, 2012 10:46 AM

Dabo can punish Watkins (or any other player) just for putting himself in a stupid situation that reflects negatively on the program.

True, in the legal procedings there is no doubt

[1]
Posted: May 9, 2012 11:17 AM

that he is innocent until a guilty verdict is reached or is pleaded. But, Sammy has admitted publically to his wrong doing, so what ever the courts decide; Dabo has to do something. There are 3 authorities to which Sammy must answer: 1. The courts, 2. Clemson University and 3. The football program, they all have authority. Let's all chill and let them do theoir jobs!

Re: True, in the legal procedings there is no doubt

[2]
Posted: May 9, 2012 11:38 AM

Don't expect an answer to this question any time soon. Dabo will do the right thing when the timing is right. Let's drop it for now and move on.
Unfortunately, the Tar Heels can't do that with their problems because the media is involved. I expect there will be more coming on these issues. I sure hate it for my baby blue friends. NOT!

Yeah, its breaking my heart too!***

Posted: May 9, 2012 11:48 AM

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

I doubt DS is going to wait until the first game before.....

Posted: May 9, 2012 11:45 AM

announcing SW's punishment but he will wait until he has all the facts, etc.

Re: Coaches Timeline for Discipline on Sammy

Posted: May 9, 2012 11:48 AM

I think we should wait until the halftime of the Auburn game to decide WHEN Dabo will determine the punishment. If we are losing - then delay it. If we're up big, then he can sit the 2nd half (unless we start losing). Anyway - just sit him when we're winning. :)

Who says Dabo has to announce the punishment at all ?? *****

Posted: May 9, 2012 11:51 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg

This is a complicated case...and

Posted: May 9, 2012 11:52 AM

I'm thinking it will take at LEAST until September 7th to gather all the pertinent facts of the case. Then Dabo can feel like he's got all the info he needs to make the right disciplinary move. ;)

This is a complicated case...and

Posted: May 9, 2012 11:53 AM

I'm thinking it will take at LEAST until September 7th to gather all the pertinent facts of the case. Then Dabo can feel like he's got all the info he needs to make the right disciplinary move. ;)

Replies: 12  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Virginia
FOR SALE: 2 tickets for the Virginia game, located in section V (west endzone), row Q (so close you can hear t...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1511 people have read this post