Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This here, is how it's done! Class act!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

This here, is how it's done! Class act!!

Jun 11, 2014, 8:13 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If that is a HD corporate policy, I just became a fan...

Jun 11, 2014, 8:49 AM

even though I don't ride bikes. If not, hats off to that dealership. What an example of respect for our protectors.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree....I'm not a motorcycle guy, but that is awesome.***

Jun 11, 2014, 11:52 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

additional reply on their facebook page:

Jun 11, 2014, 9:07 AM

We would like to start off by saying thank you to all of the people who have called and sent us messages about the letter we sent back to the Walters Family. My father Dennis doesn't really understand how Facebook works so he has asked me to put this out there for him. "I am very greatful and humble for all of the messages and phone calls I have received, but the real thanks need to be given to our Men and Women in the Military, not me. All I did was give up a little space in my building for a person who gave up a whole lot more than I could ever imagine. The least we could do is honor him by taking care of his bike while he provides us with our Freedoms. I would like to say thank you to all of those who have called and messaged me, I am trying to respond to all of you as best as I can. But as I said, thank the Men and Women who have served and currently serving. They are the ones who deserve the honor. Not me. Thank you all again and God Bless."

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It makes sense, as much of the Harley Davidson culture

Jun 11, 2014, 9:28 AM

and mystique owes itself to the military. They provided motorcycles to the Army in WWII that were used all over the European theater, and when those infantrymen returned home, many didn't have families or roots to return to. They became nomads and wanderers, and marked the creation of Harley bike...gangs? Some of them became 1%ers and outlaws, but many of them were just free spirits, but all of them contributed to the Harley culture we know today.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic