Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Things about Dabo if you've never met him
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Things about Dabo if you've never met him

Oct 7, 2015, 12:19 AM

1. He took a year or two to settle into being a HC at this level. He never slowed down recruiting wise but being the CEO was more of him figuring out the process and and unlocking his own potential. This is mostly opinion based on my observations

2. He is a very serious and to the point coach from Sunday through Saturday when the final horn blows. Then you guys all get to see the funny DABO. The funny thing is many if not all of his players refer to him as Dabo but call him coach Swinney. By the way having the media call him Dabo is a special type of branding.
3. He truly loves each and every one of his players and would do anything for them. He however, will not bend the rules. He had put many programs and practices in place to help guide these young men which has helped lead to all the positives about the program outside of football.
4. Finally, Dabo is very smart and is very diligent with every word he says to his team and the media even when it seems he is just going crazy there is a reason. Bonus: he knows a lot about football particularly offense and was a great receivers coach. Don't assume when something bad happens that it is him getting involved too much. Often times he is the one who helps get the ship corrected. We are lucky to have our coach.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he's also 1-0 vs. ND at home in the

Oct 7, 2015, 12:45 AM

rain

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

^^^Perhaps, one of the most non-lugubrious comments

Oct 7, 2015, 5:23 AM

made on TigerNet in a long time...one which, no doubt, will reverberate throughout the anuses of TigerNet history.

My compliments and genial best wishes to you, Oh Mighty One. lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Things about Dabo if you've never met him

Oct 7, 2015, 1:20 AM

agreed ! Love Dabo ! And we are just really starting to see the fruits of his labor, the seeds have taken root and are blossoming ! It's always great to be part of the Clemson family, but it's also a really a great time period to be a Tiger football fan ! Enjoy the ride !

Re: Things about Dabo if you've never met him

Oct 7, 2015, 6:05 AM

Post of the day!!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic