Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
These recruiting rankings
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 961

These recruiting rankings

Apr 16, 2020, 9:28 AM

Can be rather comical at times with the way the players are moved up and down by the “experts”!
As Clemson fans we can always feel comfortable with the classes that our coaches bring in every year because we know that every kid will improve greatly as a player and as a young man while he is at Tigertown. No one can argue that coach Dabo and his crew doesn’t bring out the best in his players. Regardless if they are the number one guy or the number twenty guy, they will put it on the line every Saturday.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ill roll the dice with the #1 player at a position rather

Apr 16, 2020, 10:10 AM

than the #20 player at that position every single time. Will it work out 100% of the time? Nope, but i like my chances.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: These recruiting rankings

Apr 16, 2020, 1:57 PM

What is amazing is the change up or down, sometimes by a large number, when there has been no game, no spring practice, or anything else that would be a basis for changing a recruit's ranking unless ???????. Yes, questions arise in our minds. How can someone rate a player 98.73 and another player 98.72? There are some recruits that are head and shoulders above others (Lawrence & DJU, for example) but there are so many in a range where the differences are nil.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 961
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic