»
Topic: Help Please.
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 16, 2015, 8:30 PM by: CUTIGR69
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Help Please.

Posted: Oct 16, 2015, 3:07 PM

Making the trip for the first time since Spiller's senior year. My parking pass is for lot 10 and my father has a bad leg hard for him to walk longer distances. Can anyone give me a close estimate on how far of a walk that is to the stadium? Also what has changed since my last visit other than the Oculus of course. Thanks ahead. Go Tigers.

Re: Help Please.

Posted: Oct 16, 2015, 7:39 PM

If you are standing at Howard 's Rock and facing the street, then take a right on Williamson road. Go all the way until you come to the stop sign on Perimeter Road. It is located on the Right just before Perimeter Road.

Here's a parking map link...

Posted: Oct 16, 2015, 7:49 PM

...I estimate about 1/2 mile up Williamson Rd. Maybe a little less. Good luck and have fun!

http://www.clemson.edu/athleticvideo/Stadium/2006%20Stadium%20Map.pdf

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Some commenters use italics to indicate sarcasm, while others prefer the traditional ending of /s. Others eschew any indication of sarcasm as a dilution of wit. Before down voting somebody, ask yourself, "Could this be sarcasm?"

Re: Help Please.

Posted: Oct 16, 2015, 7:49 PM

not a long walk, but there`s a big hill between 10 and the field. There used to be a golf cart service for handicapped/elderly fans, but I don`t know if they(IPTAY?) still do it or not. My uncle used it for several years before he passed away.

There are free busses from lot 10

Posted: Oct 16, 2015, 8:22 PM

That are operated by Upstate Seniors. He can hitch a ride.

They run golf cart pick up service for handicap fans.

Posted: Oct 16, 2015, 8:30 PM

Call them and give them a time.......lot officials should have the number.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: SEASON TICKETS FOR 2021 Lower Deck Section T, row 18, seats 5 & 7, plus a parking pass. $1900

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
780 people have read this post