Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don't judge. We all have crazy family members
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 757

Don't judge. We all have crazy family members

Feb 14, 2020, 8:27 AM

Got to spend time with family I haven't seen in years the past few days. One thing I can say, people are crazy. And it wasn't the extended family. It was the ones I see all the time.

First off, I almost pulled a Lakebum1® on a serial killer's sister. Pee Wee Gaskins sister showed up right before the funeral yelling about how she was from the community and her family has been feuding with my grandmother's family like the Hatfield and McCoys for centuries. I moved up to physically remove her. She calmed down. My grandmother said she's fine.

My grandad's ex wife and his daughter (from the ex-wife) said they were coming, then they weren't, then they were again, but never showed. Which is great because his ex-wife has been the worse person I've ever met. He had to pay her alimony for almost 30 years. She tried her best to ruin my grandparents financially. Just an all around insufferable person. And his daughter is a piece of ####. How do you not go to your own father's funeral?

But the one that took the cake is my aunt. Recently divorced. In that wild party stage after getting out from a long marriage. The funeral home director was VERY openly flirting with her the whole time. That's her dad being laid to rest and you're flirting with her? Trash. And she was eating up every bit of it. Also trash. Her kids (son is a junior in high school daughter is in middle school) were there watching every bit of it. Then later that night she was trying to get family members to watch her daughter so she could go ride the funeral home guy. Trash.

It's been a crazy past few days.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

pigs of aunt?***

Feb 14, 2020, 8:29 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Think of a mid 40's soccer mom who has had

Feb 14, 2020, 8:31 AM

just enough botox to know she's had botox but not make any major changes to her aging.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you trying to talk us out of pigs?

Feb 14, 2020, 9:19 AM

because you are doing a horrible job of talking us out of pigs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gahdamnit, its my kryptonite***

Feb 14, 2020, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Think of a mid 40's soccer mom who has had ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Re: pigs of grandmother?******

Feb 14, 2020, 8:44 AM [ in reply to pigs of aunt?*** ]

pigs of grandmother?

Feb 14, 2020, 10:25 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, the vibe I'm getting here....

Feb 14, 2020, 8:33 AM

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

4 1 3 2.******

Feb 14, 2020, 10:22 AM

I sympathize with your aunt

Feb 14, 2020, 8:40 AM

Would love to hear her family opinions! ;)

I'm really surprised Pee Wee's sister....

Feb 14, 2020, 8:51 AM

Didn't blow you up. Are you from Aiken County cuz that's where Pee Wee is from? I don't know that I would claim them. Just sayin'. Is your name Ernest?

My wife's mother...

Feb 14, 2020, 9:30 AM

was a really beautiful woman and grew up in a small town. Her mother had purchased plots for everyone already so she wanted to be buried there with her mom and dad. She had been a beauty queen in her day and had all the guys in town after her. When we went to arrange her funeral, the funeral director went on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how beautiful she was in high school and how big a crush he had on her and then on and on and on and on about how beautiful she still was at 66 when she died. It was kind of clear that it was one of those situations where his wife probably always got the sense he wasn't all in because he was still pining for my wife's mother. It was pretty creepy considering he had just had her body to himself for a few days.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bet it was tight***

Feb 14, 2020, 10:32 AM

You said funerals are a scam...but it sounds to

Feb 14, 2020, 9:34 AM

me that divorce laws are an even bigger scam. 30 years of alimony? How did alimony become a pension? How long were they married?

I don't know how the divorce laws are still what they were from the 1920's.

Yeah the judge completely screwed him

Feb 14, 2020, 10:26 AM

finally they went to the lawyer and got her to settle on a final amount so he could stop paying her. They got divorced in the late 80's he made his final payment to her in 2013.

They had 3 kids. One passed away in the early 90's

Thats criminal***

Feb 14, 2020, 10:43 AM

several questions come to mind here

Feb 14, 2020, 9:38 AM

1) who was minding the meth lab while this service was happening?
2) how loud is a funeral procession made up entirely of cars and trucks with glass pack mufflers?
3) which relative had the nicest ankle monitoring bracelet?
4) how many total f-bombs in the eulogies?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how did the coffin not slide out of his squatted f150?

Feb 14, 2020, 10:30 AM

did the coffin have camo skirting and Drake logo branded into the wood?

“You know, she was a frugal woman, but I think

Feb 14, 2020, 10:32 AM

Aunt Kayce would be happy we sprung for the Mossy Oak coffin.”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if only you could have afforded it

Feb 14, 2020, 10:36 AM [ in reply to how did the coffin not slide out of his squatted f150? ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwwGCsZacPQ

oh man...

Feb 14, 2020, 10:09 AM

are we related?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The trippy part of this whole thing, is that right now, all

Feb 14, 2020, 10:12 AM

of these people are telling their internet friends about this exact same event, but they're describing their loser cousin who's a cuck P.E. teacher who kept badgering everyone at the wake to donate to his gofundme for the surgery to correct his inverted penus.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The trippy part of this whole thing, is that right now, all

Feb 14, 2020, 10:18 AM

Is this happening on FGF?***

Feb 14, 2020, 11:12 AM [ in reply to The trippy part of this whole thing, is that right now, all ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thinking “Florida Man” might meet his equal in “SC Women”***

Funeral director be lik

Pro tip.....

Feb 14, 2020, 10:52 AM

Forget your family. This was about your grandfather. Ignore them in remembrance of him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 757
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic