Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This place is hilarious. Even after a win, many in here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

This place is hilarious. Even after a win, many in here

Aug 6, 2013, 10:20 PM

still act like someone peed in their cornflakes. I need to get some popcorn, this stuff is funny and has me smh.

Carry on!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

I wouldn't call it hilarious. Sad, maybe, when we can't

Sep 28, 2014, 9:17 AM

critique the strategy and tactics of our team without being called a dumpster or a coot or some other disparaging term.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not the critique, but the way people critique.

Sep 28, 2014, 9:21 AM

It is ok to give constructive criticism, but not bash

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't agree. I never bash, but have been given

Sep 28, 2014, 9:34 AM

thumbs down because I have been critical of calls, strategy, etc.

Re: It's not the critique, but the way people critique.

Sep 28, 2014, 1:40 PM [ in reply to It's not the critique, but the way people critique. ]

Totally agree

Re: I wouldn't call it hilarious. Sad, maybe, when we can't

Sep 28, 2014, 9:43 AM [ in reply to I wouldn't call it hilarious. Sad, maybe, when we can't ]

You are a dumpster coot

Re: I wouldn't call it hilarious. Sad, maybe, when we can't

Sep 28, 2014, 9:43 AM [ in reply to I wouldn't call it hilarious. Sad, maybe, when we can't ]

You are a dumpster coot

AMEN!! Just looking at topics...did we lose?!?!?******

Sep 28, 2014, 9:23 AM

i'm here for the moderation; it's top notch.***

Sep 28, 2014, 9:31 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

R U a moderator?***

Sep 28, 2014, 9:32 AM

if only.***

Sep 28, 2014, 9:32 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hear you. But we need to play some defense in 2nd half.

Sep 28, 2014, 9:37 AM

At least you helped me figure out what was wrong with the cornflakes this morning. Now I've got to figure out who did it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This place is hilarious. Even after a win, many in here

Sep 28, 2014, 9:38 AM

if U are happy with our Def in second half I sure wonder what I am missing!!this was WORSE than GA. @ leats @ Ga they have the excuse that the OFF did nothing and they got exhausted.. ECU showed the world what UNCHEAT is!!I guess U think they are better than FSU??????

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Zet, most folks on here live absolutely perfect lives

Sep 28, 2014, 9:52 AM

Money, fame, women everywhere.

Clemson football is evidently the only thing out of sorts in their lives. They have to find SOMETHING to critique and be miserable about.

Sep 28, 2014, 10:03 AM

You're absolutey right. I thought I'd enjoy some posts about our QB and receivers. Not TigerNet, more negative posts and happy to see scar lose than positive posts. I don't get it. If you can't fall in love with what's happening at Clemson now why even call yourself a fan?

I guess ...

Sep 28, 2014, 10:22 AM

a lot of people aren't happy with the coaching staff beating unc at home by 15 when East Carolina beat them by 29. I guess East Carolina is just more talented than us lol.

Seriously though ... people are getting fed up with some of the basic coaching decisions being made.

Such as:
1. changing the qb when the offense has got the momentum
2. changing the qb before the game is out of reach
3. not lining up under center at FSU for short yardage (twice)
4. conservative play calling at georgia
5. not starting Watson at the beginning of the season

I'm sure there are more. Our staff is great at recruiting (thankfully) but developing a plan, executing the plan and adjusting at halftime is not their strength. The elementary football decisions they make is what gets to me. For example ... at FSU in OT when they decided to go for it on fourth down. First if you're going to go for it, with the performance of our o-line, rush up to the line of scrimmage, immediately snap the ball and go. If you're going to call a timeout to decide if you're going to go for it and call the "correct" play, rush up to the line of scrimmage before the timeout and act like you're going to go for it to try and draw FSU offsides. It's the small basic things like that, that our coaching staff is not getting done. They need to step up their game to match the talent they have recruited.

REALITY is that we have only beaten SC State and NC. NOT

Sep 28, 2014, 10:18 AM

exactly stellar opponents. Luckily we had Watson to over come the Coaching, the OL and the lack of a running in the NC game
Thanks DW!

REALITY is that your team loss last night 21-20. Shouldn't

Sep 28, 2014, 10:23 AM

you be worrying about the chickens choking (pun intended) and blowing a 13 point lead in the last 6 1/2 minutes?

Reality is that you are Ghey if you think I am a Coot

Sep 28, 2014, 10:25 AM

Not that there is anything wrong with that haha

But you fit the profile of a coot exactly.

Sep 28, 2014, 11:15 AM

Everything about Clemson football is wrong to you. You'll say nothing nice about Clemson even after a win. No, you're from the darkside. Realize your potential and spend all your time on STS instead of trolling here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have said a LOT of good things too. I like Watson and Dabo

Sep 28, 2014, 11:17 AM

. I have been a fan of Clemson a lot longer than you #######

aarp fight!***

Sep 28, 2014, 11:25 AM

Marlborocountycapon = tigerfanjack

Sep 28, 2014, 1:34 PM [ in reply to REALITY is that we have only beaten SC State and NC. NOT ]

fno

I find no humor in reading that...

Sep 28, 2014, 11:08 AM

Our coaches are either ignorant or just plain liars.

Our S&C program is so bad even if we put 50 points and 600 yards against a D1 opponent our O-line sucks cause ECU did better last week.

Our QB grows tomatoes in our backfield while waiting on a play to fully develop and throws six touchdown strikes but our O-line still sucks.

We need a new snapper, one that can deliver better than the 100% accurate performance last night because half of Tnet is still upset over a bad snap a week ago.

We play a backup QB who started last week for a series which results in a score and that was one of the biggest screw ups of the season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well Genious, who is at fault for the lack of a running game

Sep 28, 2014, 11:11 AM

? Luckily DW releases the ball pretty quick and he can scramble

UNCheat's DC.

Sep 28, 2014, 11:19 AM

He sold his soul to stop the run.

A line only has to hold long enough for a WR to run a route. DW barely got his jersey dirty.

I know you really don't want to talk about this you just want to bich. Thanks bro, thanks for reminding me why I should never get married again.

The reason that some people are not perfectly happy....

Sep 28, 2014, 11:20 AM

is the same reason coaches watch film after wins. There are problems that must be addressed or future games could go very poorly.

We played a garbage team last night. We had the same problem creep up on us that seems to be at an all-time high these days in Clemson. Inexplicable mental errors. I can handle when another team does better than us, but it is concerning to win against crappy teams and still seem incapable of playing a complete football game.

All 3 of our games against FBS teams involved serious mental problems for our beloved Tigers. It is unreasonable to fault anyone for being concerned about this.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly!!!***

Sep 28, 2014, 11:23 AM

You are correct CSO. We did the same thing when Ford coached

Sep 28, 2014, 11:56 AM [ in reply to The reason that some people are not perfectly happy.... ]

We didn't have the internet, but we thoroughly discussed the pros and cons, the pluses and minuses, and what we thought should be done. We did it in a friendly manner and there were lots of disagreements.

And nobody ever called anybody a coot for giving their view or for disagreeing with someone else or for not having the "right" attitude.

Most here, I believe, are Clemson graduates, educated people, capable of rational thought without crippling emotions. One would hope, anyway. But such is not always the case.

Amen Zet

Sep 28, 2014, 1:38 PM

!

The internet has created a generation of complainers and

Sep 28, 2014, 1:50 PM

its not just football.

It's marriage, work, family, politics, etc.

Does not matter what the topic, the Internet complainers will find it and try to suck the fun and the life out of everything that we do.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stop complaining so much. Must be generational. Sheesh.***

Sep 28, 2014, 1:54 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People taking things to personal

Sep 28, 2014, 3:21 PM

Look how people here are quick to call each other coots because their words disagree.

Look how many people adamantly dog Winston when in their lifetimes they have done much worse than stealing sodas and crab legs. Honestly, has he ever done anything to you, besides entertain you with a heck of a football game? Let FSU fans be pissed. The BK owner. The rent-a-cop at Publix.

I read two guys last week talking about meeting at a home game because their discussion on TNET got heated. Internet thugs. Both alumni. Smh

People arent supposed to agree on a forum all the time. That opens things up for discussion, understanding, disagreement etc.
People should be able to diss the coaches, want Cole Stoudt to be in the HOF, talk about Fleming looking better than Mike Alstott all they want without personal abusive remarks. That is the only real negativity.
I like zettners approach, laugh and keep it moving.

yet you continue to come back***

Sep 28, 2014, 4:22 PM

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2014, 6:54 PM

Well said, sir.

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic