Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The reason I can pull for Bama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,269

The reason I can pull for Bama

Jan 7, 2013, 8:24 AM

is, they are not about the SEC hype!! Maybe the other teams in the conference are and feed off of them, but these guys are just consistantly good. The fans don't chant SEC, the players and coaches focus on what they do not the conference.

I hate ND with a passion. Bama winning will make the media chirp, but they are gonna keep doing that anyway.

Oh and Bama is good jelly!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Bama is eSECpn's Crown Jewel

Jan 7, 2013, 8:50 AM

eSECpn made sure everyone heard Spurrier's comments that Bama could survive in the NFL. Los Angeles talk radio considered this to be ridiculous. Not valid to treat Bama separate from eSECpn hype for SEC and campaign against ACC and Clemson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not when they have a coach named Satan. No, Sir.

Jan 7, 2013, 8:53 AM

I can't pull for da debil.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

I bet you would if we ever had the chance to have him roam

Jan 7, 2013, 9:36 AM

our sidelines..... I bet you would pull for him then.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whomever the HC, yes... but let's hope it's not SATAN.***

Jan 7, 2013, 9:38 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I bet you would if we ever had the chance to have him roam

Jan 7, 2013, 9:42 AM [ in reply to I bet you would if we ever had the chance to have him roam ]

> our sidelines..... I bet you would pull for him then.

One word for you buddy: JEEZ

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I want ND.

Jan 7, 2013, 8:57 AM

If ND wins...ACC has the national champion!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I want ND.

Jan 7, 2013, 9:01 AM

care to explain how? nd made it very clear that they do not want to be associated with acc football period.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

WOOOOOOOOOSH!***

Jan 7, 2013, 9:03 AM

Re: The reason I can pull for Bama

Jan 7, 2013, 9:05 AM

I'm pulling for them firstly because I grew up going to BAMA games to see my cousin play. Secondly, we(Clemson) have a direct coaching pipeline to BAMA and some of those coaches have led us to our most successful seasons. And lastly I'm not ashamed to say had I not gone to Clemson I probably would've gone to 'Bama.

With that said ROLL TIDE!!! Beat the team that didn't want to become a part of ACC football.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Jan 7, 2013, 9:19 AM

I want them undefeated and going for a 3-peat when we meet them in Pasadena for the NC game so we can get a little revenge for '08 and STOMP DAT A$$!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2013, 9:22 AM

My reasoning is different. It's in Clemson's best interest to have Notre Dame join the conference as a full member. The more success Notre Dame has as an independent, the less incentive they have to join a conference. I hope they lose the game and then their coach to the NFL.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2013, 9:42 AM

Many of the rest of their conference has a history that is so poor they try to grasp onto any semblance of greatness to claim some worth. It makes them feel better. Granted their top couple of teams each year are great, but the rest are like an ugly girl who hangs out with the queen trying to get noticed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,269
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic