Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Eeriest moment of the day...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,609

Eeriest moment of the day...

Sep 8, 2019, 9:01 AM

I was seated at the bar in Tiger Town Tavern late morning to enjoy the cool which was not to be found in the Esso Club jammed with dozens of A&M fans. The establishment had an employee who recently died in a car accident and they had placed a filled shot glass on the top of the draft beer dispenser in his memory. I heard something and looked over to see pieces of the glass fall onto the bar and the drink splatter everywhere ( most of the glass stayed in its original position so the glass clearly did not fall). The glass just exploded without anyone touching it. And the guy sitting next to me said that it was the second time it had happened in the last 30 minutes as the first glass they put there had done the same thing. The waitress filled a plastic shot glass to replace it.Supernatural event on a super Saturday.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Eeriest moment of the day...

Sep 8, 2019, 10:33 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That picture about sums it up.***

Sep 8, 2019, 2:27 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 8, 2019, 2:47 PM

I do believe in the supernatural. Lived in a house a few years ago and things happened to us that we could not explain. Sounds like you had a similar experience.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that so?

Sep 8, 2019, 2:59 PM

Seriously, this stuff is fascinating to me.

~JKB

Re: Is that so?

Sep 9, 2019, 11:45 PM

@JKBtigerpaw
Ill share a little bit of my experience. It was during college and me and a friend rented out a house that was previously owned by an elderly lady that passed away. It started off with small things happening to us. Stuff wasnt where we left them, lights would turn off or on, weird thumps around the house. About a month or 2 after moving in i was up late at night sitting on the couch watching TV. The couch i was sitting on had the hallway leading to the bedrooms/bathrooms was behind it. Out of no where i remember feeling really strange like something was behind me. About a minute later our dog that was asleep in the chair across from me woke up & just started growling while looking to the hallway that was behind me. I didnt even look to see what it was, i just slowly got up (expecting something to jump out at me), walked outside and stayed out there until i had the courage to go back in. Another night i was sleeping in my room. I didnt have a bed yet so i was sleeping on a air matress that sat only maybe a foot from the ground. I woke up to what sounded like someone taking their hand and slapping the floor right next to me as hard as they could or someone dropping something heavy like a bowling ball right next to my head, the noise is hard to explain but VERY loud. After i heard it I sat there wondering what it was but figured it was just a dream i had. About a minute later, again. Im now thinking what i should do bc someone has broke into the house and they are in my room then AGAIN another slap on the floor. In terrorizing fear I jumped up and ran to the light switch, turned it on only to see that nothing was there. Kept looking around, literally frozen in fear again expecting something to jump out at me at aby moment. Nothing popped out at me and after a few moments i eventually built up the courage to just go out of the room and ended up just sleeping in the living room for the night. That morning i packed up my bags and got the hell out of there. Im joking, i actually lived there for another year or so before finally moving out but still to this day i cannot think of anything that wasnt paranormal that would make that noise. After that night nothing else major happened. There would be doors shutting on their own, stuff on the counter randomly falling, the dog would bark out of nowhere while looking at something but nothing too crazy, at least not like that night in my room. I worked out a lot during that time and the room was really big so i had a bench machine and dumbbells in my room. After i moved out my friend told me he would hear the weights picked up and dropped on the ground. Creepy. He still lives there to this day and i do go over to visit him from time to time. Anytime i ask him if he has any new ghost stories he usually has something to tell me. I do still have dreams sometimes that im being chased by the spirit of that old woman around the house lol. I know someone will comment telling me to lay off the pipe but i dont drink or smoke anything, just your average joe who had very frightening experience's living in a old house while in college. You could not pay me to live in that house again. Anyways, i hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading

Sep 8, 2019, 3:02 PM

there is a poltergeist where I live. It likes to steal socks and hide my wallet from me.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The one at my house likes to use the last bit of toilet paper

Sep 8, 2019, 3:22 PM

and not replace the roll.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's probably one of your other

Sep 10, 2019, 7:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Eeriest moment of the day... ]

Personalities joshin' with you, Tigerbalm1®

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

excellent. just got a chill. I totally believe in ghostliness.***

Sep 8, 2019, 3:24 PM

Sep 8, 2019, 5:31 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8lXfAPf4Vc

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2019, 8:52 AM

When I was a senior at Clemson my dad started a new job at Rockwell International in Atlanta. Before the house in Spartanburg could get sold he commuted staying in an RV during weekdays which was parked on a lot on Lake Lanier. One evening just before sunset he said he went on a walk near the shoreline of the lake. He said he got this strange feeling someone was watching him then seconds later an "invisible force" grabbed hold of him and tried to pull him into the lake. Before long he got loose and ran and never went anywhere near that trail again. Scared him chit less.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: eeriest moment...

Sep 11, 2019, 8:00 AM

HOW ‘BOUT THAT!?! I too, worked at Rockwell - building bombs for a better tomorrow - where we rented a home in Duluth. Check your tmail ClemBert

In the winter, just about dark, the temperature in the house would drop noticeably, and in your peripheral vision, these ‘body shapes/forms’ would pass through the room - about a dozen of them; followed by a really tall and big one. The house was near the Strickland Cemetery (c. 1865) on Old Peachtree Road. My wife (then girlfriend) had contacted one of the ‘Ghost Hunter’ organizations, but when she told them where she lived, they responded “It’s very common in the area around Atlanta”. They had no interest in coming to check it out.

Neighbors just down the street actually rearranged their furniture so as to not see them.

Her nephew stayed with us for a couple months, and he said the light switches and faucets were turned off on him a number of times. When the wife informed him of ‘our visitors’, she heard him trying to tell them “he was cool, let’s just get along...”.

Friends - who also worked at RI - rented the house after us, asked if “we noticed anything strange about the house?”. Their experience(s) were the same as the nephews. They moved out as soon as they could.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,609
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic