Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The cruelty by some regarding those vulnerable to COVID-19
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1,974

The cruelty by some regarding those vulnerable to COVID-19

Mar 12, 2020, 8:24 AM

is unbelievable. Clemson prides itself on character--I'm seeing the opposite. As one of those people, and having friends and relatives who are also vulnerable due to age and/or compromised underlying conditions, I would appreciate it if you would stop. If not, I request that posts of this type be removed.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: The cruelty by some regarding those vulnerable to COVID-19

Mar 12, 2020, 8:28 AM

Sorry but if you know your of that age and you know you are vulnerable then it is your job to take care of yourself the way you see fit. Period

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Username checks out***

Re: Username checks out***

Mar 12, 2020, 10:48 AM

Lol

Why is it so bad to give up some activities for a couple of months to

Mar 12, 2020, 8:49 AM [ in reply to Re: The cruelty by some regarding those vulnerable to COVID-19 ]

save some lives? If we don’t make changes to get it under control we cannot turn back the clock and get a “do over.”

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lawd. It's a message board. Not a safe space.

If some humor or sarcastic posts offend you, try not reading them.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Mar 12, 2020, 8:29 AM

Y’all act like just cause y’all are more vulnerable that everybody (no matter your age) should be affected. I’m 30 years old if I want to go to a basketball game and risk getting coronavirus I should be able to do it. Some people may think thats stupid but you have the right to be stupid and pay the consequence later

There is your problem. If you get it then it doesn’t just stop with you.

Mar 12, 2020, 8:42 AM

You are going to give it to someone else, probably more than one person. Then they give it to multiple people. I assume you have no family, or if you do you don’t care about transmitting it to them. If you don’t care about sharing it with family then you sure don’t have hesitation to sharing it with friends, neighbors and coworkers. I hate that you may miss a basketball game.

Re: There is your problem. If you get it then it doesn’t just stop with you.

Mar 12, 2020, 9:10 AM

Let's just hope that if he is that careless and carefree, it's his parents or grandparents that he gives it to if he is that thoughtless, and not one of ours!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There is your problem. If you get it then it doesn’t just stop with you.

Mar 12, 2020, 10:22 AM [ in reply to There is your problem. If you get it then it doesn’t just stop with you. ]

I’m not attending a game and I totally understand those that wouldnt with all of this going on.

Mar 12, 2020, 9:06 AM [ in reply to Re: The cruelty by some regarding those vulnerable to COVID-19 ]

That's right, and that is why we have laws to protect the stupid, live with it bc you're not smart enough to change it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are way too immature to be 30 years old.***

Mar 12, 2020, 9:19 AM [ in reply to Re: The cruelty by some regarding those vulnerable to COVID-19 ]

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And then you come to my ICU, stretch us thin,

Mar 12, 2020, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Re: The cruelty by some regarding those vulnerable to COVID-19 ]

take away resources in an already cranking flu season, and put all the healthcare workers at risk so you can enjoy yourself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

We live in a world of selfish child-men.***

Mar 12, 2020, 8:29 AM

I hope you are talking about the OP

Mar 12, 2020, 8:31 AM

Because he is the one whining about some posts that he doesn't agree with being removed from an open message board on the interweb.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: We live in a world of selfish child-men.***

Mar 12, 2020, 8:31 AM [ in reply to We live in a world of selfish child-men.*** ]

Who raised these “selfish child men????”

Your post does not belong on the football board***

Mar 12, 2020, 8:37 AM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Your post does not belong on the football board***

Mar 12, 2020, 8:43 AM

You are correct. Neither do all of the others on the subject.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Let's not get carried away here

Mar 12, 2020, 8:50 AM

This is a post on the subject of the coronavirus that mentions both football and the spring game, so we can probably let this one stand:

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/The-insanity-of-Coronavirus-hysteria-26984367

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Mar 12, 2020, 9:02 AM

Let them talk and show how brave they are TigerzzRoar. No matter how badass they feel they are now, one thing their badasses can't stop, and that is Father Time, and it goes by much faster than they can see or understand now, but the day will come, and the viruses in this world will be worst than now, and I would bet anything that their badass talk will have a completely different tune. The tears of the disrespectful are the sweetest when the shoe is on the other foot, and it will be, and they can not stop it with their badass talk talk talk!!!!

Mar 12, 2020, 9:16 AM

There is one thing I was taught a long time ago. We all die.

I'm not interested in running around scared about whether I get a virus, get killed by a drunk driver, get cancer, fall off the top of my house putting up Christmas lights. Call me stupid, ignorant, whatever. Have at it. You cant hurt my feelings. But I'll be ###### if something that I know is being overhyped is going to even come into consideration as to whether I go do something.

I'd bet my 401k that in 1 month, we will have moved on to the next crisis. And I know why, but no point in going there. This is a huge financial opportunity for some people and you can bet your ### they are planning on cashing in!

Mar 12, 2020, 9:28 AM

outlaw1081 said:

There is one thing I was taught a long time ago. We all die.

I'm not interested in running around scared about whether I get a virus, get killed by a drunk driver, get cancer, fall off the top of my house putting up Christmas lights. Call me stupid, ignorant, whatever. Have at it. You cant hurt my feelings. But I'll be ###### if something that I know is being overhyped is going to even come into consideration as to whether I go do something.

I'd bet my 401k that in 1 month, we will have moved on to the next crisis. And I know why, but no point in going there. This is a huge financial opportunity for some people and you can bet your ### they are planning on cashing in!

There be alot of truth in what this post said. I am not gonna let this keep me from my appointed duties, but that being said, I also am gonna be a little more cautious, a little more aggressive in the amount of times I wash my hands, touch my wife and kids face, gather around a huge crowd I don't know. But not gonna go buyout all of COSTCO's toilet paper, all of Wal-Marts Lysol wipes and Tomato soup. One can be careful without being ridiculous.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, we all die at some point. But I don’t get the selfish

Mar 12, 2020, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Re: The cruelty by some regarding those vulnerable to COVID-19 ]

attitudes. It doesn’t just effect you. I understand you don’t care if you get the virus and you are willing to roll the dice with your own health. What’s hard to understand is that you don’t care about giving it to someone else once you get it. I guess if I knew you better I would understand your lack of empathy for others.

Re: Yep, we all die at some point. But I don’t get the selfish

Mar 12, 2020, 10:15 AM

The real deal is, he is making all this noise, and he most likely has never attended a March Madness or a NCAA tournament game supporting any team!!! Just being another big talk internet badass!!!

1 month...? That would be the very best scenario conceivable

Mar 12, 2020, 10:29 AM [ in reply to Re: The cruelty by some regarding those vulnerable to COVID-19 ]

I think everybody would take that right now, no questions asked...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1,974
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic