Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The continuing Saga of the FGF Meltdown
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,378

The continuing Saga of the FGF Meltdown

Apr 9, 2017, 1:05 PM

The problem is picking a thread to post,all are hilarious.

Wonder if Carman picks us will the Bucknutts message boards be as entertaining ?

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/money-man-is-paying-scholarship-sponsorship-to-img-academy.229579/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The continuing Saga of the FGF Meltdown

Apr 9, 2017, 1:19 PM

I still don't understand why the coots don't share all of their info of Clemson cheating with the NCAA. They can shut down Dabo and the CU program for a long time with all the dirt they seem to have. It would be as simple of gathering all their info and emailing it to Indy. Shouldn't take more than a hour or so.

You just know that there's a number of those Idiots that

Apr 9, 2017, 1:21 PM

chain call the NCAA with that crap LOLOL I bet it's funnier than the Hater Hotline on WCCP

it's funny how they refer to our NCAA probations from the 80s while they've

Apr 9, 2017, 1:24 PM

been on probation 2005-2007 and 2012-2014. Now THAT'S a history of cheating that might be fresh on people's minds. It sounds like they think since they cheat, everyone must cheat.

And like everything those proud losers do, their cheating is pathetic cheating, because it has resulted in zero championships, and a zero program that any decent recruit will flee from, unless they hire his dad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Apr 9, 2017, 1:41 PM

The Gamecock football program hit the big iceberg four to five years ago when they had some players and won some games. Even at their peak, they won nothing, but Spurrier paid no attention to program development, recruiting, or facilities and steered the program straight for the ice at breakneck speed. The fans drank all kool-aid (or should I say Dr. Pepper?), talked trash and paid no attention to what was happening.

Do you think they recall the famous TAMU game on 8/28/14? The Gamecocks were sky high and nationally ranked. It was the opening game for the college football season. Willy Brice was rocking. The hundred foot tall Spurrier banner was blowing in the wind. ESPN was still showing the overhyped video of Clowney tackling a Michigan sub. The liquor flowed and the dice were hot. "It Don't get no better" was the watchword in Columbia.

Well, the Gamecock fans were right about that. It didn't get better. Since a TAMU QB whom no one remembers destroyed South Carolina, it's been all downhill in Columbia. SC has lost 21 games, two coaches and all respect since that beautiful night in August. Heck, they were beaten by The Citadel.

Given the cold cold water into which South Carolina football is sinking, it's pretty hilarious the Gamecocks choose to meltdown over a high school kid choosing to attend Clemson.

By the way, since that beautiful August night in 2014, Clemson has lost a total of five games and played for the National Championship twice. We won the Natty over Bama, the big brother of all SEC teams. And the #### fans are melting down over Xavier Thomas?

What a bunch of hilariously misguided, moronic fans.

I love it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2017, 1:55 PM

Well said!

Spurrier's last 4 classes were TOP 20 per Rivals.

Apr 9, 2017, 1:59 PM [ in reply to Re: The continuing Saga of the FGF Meltdown ]

The myth that he left the cupboard bare is just that. His recruiting style(oversigning/yanking scholarships/pulling offers when better recruits came along) killed them. What they fail to realize, Chump is doing the same exact thing.

High school coaches in SC want their C grade student to use their athletic ability to get an education.

That's why Dabo thrives.The degree is the most important thing to him,said it again yesterday.

Referring to their fans as hilariously misguided morons...

Apr 9, 2017, 2:19 PM [ in reply to Re: The continuing Saga of the FGF Meltdown ]

is grossly understating the obvious.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Apr 9, 2017, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Re: The continuing Saga of the FGF Meltdown ]

Exactly.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love the guy crying bagman because we have a "history"

Apr 9, 2017, 2:29 PM

of violations when the Coots have been on probation twice since we have...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't forget the Roid scandal.

Apr 9, 2017, 3:21 PM

Their coaches were shooting the players up.

Apr 9, 2017, 3:33 PM

I am enjoying the meltdown in a big way! If there ever was a chance XT might have changed his mind between now and signing day...The coots slammed? the door shut with all the trash their talking! Well done cooters! Well done!

Apr 9, 2017, 4:18 PM

What they have today is a prime example of what grows up as chicken fans .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FRom the way he cut off comminications with their staff

Apr 9, 2017, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Re: The continuing Saga of the FGF Meltdown ]

so fast, I think the staff acted the same way as their fans.

Dabo was sending former recruit congratulation messages the night OSU won the NCG.

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,378
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic