»
Topic: The Unicorn Game is on ESPNU tonight. I am sure there will
Replies: 7   Last Post: Sep 12, 2019 9:30 PM by: BengalBilly
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

The Unicorn Game is on ESPNU tonight. I am sure there will

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 5:16 PM

be citywide watch parties in Cootlumbia. I may even watch some of it, because I still don't believe it.

(For those who weren't around when the spaceship landed, that game was Bama vs Coots 2010, when Bama was #1 and-got-beat.)

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: The Unicorn Game is on ESPNU tonight. I am sure there will

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 7:07 PM

Oddly enough, I just watched a few minutes of Sabon talking about playing a highly-disiplined and well-coached USuC team this weekend. He had all the classic signs of a man that doesn't believe his own words. Shifty eyes, blinking, pausing to clear his throat and looking away from the camera. I know Sabon is the champ at talking up the competition, but this week he has the impossible task of making the ##### semms like a respectable football team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRXe9pajQAs

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 7:15 PM

If you cast your memory back, it was exactly the same in 2010. That is probably why the Coots (snort) think they have a shot this time around. Unfortunately for them, Lil' Nicky has a memory like his schools mascot. The Coots will have Bamas full attention this time around, until about the middle of the 2nd quarter when the game is out of reach.

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 7:51 PM

That was Steve Spurrier doing that to Saban . Love him or hate him , during his career Spurrier could beat anyone on any given Saturday .
He had a knack for picking defenses apart and having his team prepared to play .

They don't have him anymore . They have Will Midship . The difference in the two's coaching abilities will be readily apparent this weekend .

Should be a great watch .

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

I wish I had a GIF of Spurrier bending over that year

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 8:06 PM

against us when his last gasp trick play didn't work. That would be utterly symbolic of Coot football right there. I would title it "College Football Program buries another National Championship Winning Coach-This is South Carolina Football."

HAIR! Saban had more than one hair on top of his head

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 8:12 PM

back then!

The Coots were hanging off the rafters for that game. The

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 8:13 PM

Fire Marshalls were all definitely out of town that Saturday.

Bigfoog riding a Unicorn on a UFO driven by Elvis.***

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 9:30 PM

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: 4 tickets for sale in lower deck north stands section UO Row P seats 22,24,26 and 28. Price is $65...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1367 people have read this post