Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody else watching NBC's weekly attack on Trump
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Anybody else watching NBC's weekly attack on Trump

Jul 5, 2020, 9:25 AM

(Meet The Press)? Me either, but I did catch it as it was coming on and saw the preview of today's twisted, proudly partisan battleplan. Shameful and disgusting from a network "news" show ... as usual. Would have been nice to see them, in fairness and balance, go after Saint Obama just a little bit a few years back, just to pretend to be somewhat neutral. Instead, Susan Freaking Rice, of all people, is going to be a guest on the show today to attack Trump on Russia! You can't make this stuff up.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Anybody else watching NBC's weekly attack on Trump

Jul 5, 2020, 9:30 AM

Chuck Todd all of 5ft. 2”...????

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Lying Midget?***

Jul 5, 2020, 11:07 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Nothing the media has said

Jul 5, 2020, 9:49 AM

Has changed my opinion of him. Nothing Trump has said either for that matter. Everything he's done (and not done) has shaped my opinion of him. He's not a good leader. A populist who hit all the popular rhetorical sweet spots and took advantage of a vast swath of unrepresented Americans. But that doesn't make him a good leader necessarily.

Between him and Biden just ugh. At this point with his advantage over democrats he should have fundamentally transformed the GOP into an effective and responsive party. He hasn't. He has failed to lead and persuade. Leadership is the ability to persuade someone else do something they ordinarily wouldn't do. Not happening with him.

Heck if I ever ran for reelection I'd demand my party have an open primary. If I lose sobeit. But the people deserve a choice. These uncontested presidential reelection bids basically erases change in a party giving, it a chance only once every 8 years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As Smiling Tiger's signature says...

Jul 5, 2020, 10:18 AM

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

- H. L. Mencken

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed. I am not a Trump boot-likker by any means.

Jul 5, 2020, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Nothing the media has said ]

You hit the nail on the head when you say he's failed to lead. I like a lot of what Trump does and stands for. At the same time he constantly fails to seize opportunities to unify our country and says a lot of dumb ####. Problem is, like you say, no great choices. I think it's critical that Biden does not get elected. Since SC will go overwhelmingly Trump anyway, I may vote Libertarian this time.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

- H. L. Mencken

There was another guy on the ballot w trump in SC this year.

Jul 5, 2020, 1:01 PM [ in reply to Nothing the media has said ]

He didn’t barely get any of the vote but there was a 2nd choice for Republicans. Bill Weld was the guy.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Try decaffinated coffee.??***

Jul 5, 2020, 10:03 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting to go to this post

Jul 5, 2020, 12:53 PM

from this post: https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/####-Kapernick-He-is-a-narcissistic-POS***-27456970

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Jul 5, 2020, 1:56 PM

trump is such a victim, why are people so mean and unfair to him?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2020, 5:09 PM

He has done nothing but try and make America great by being honest, loving God and the Bible, giving us facts, and just trying to unite a nation.. Sadly, libertards like yourself just can't appreciate greatness and you just spread hate about a great man. I cant wait to see him on Mt. Rushmore one day. Trump 2020. KAG

Jul 5, 2020, 5:25 PM

at least he will never have to worry about his statues getting torn down.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic