Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Disrespect This Season Has Been Unreal
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

The Disrespect This Season Has Been Unreal

Nov 28, 2017, 6:45 PM

Some of you may ask, "what do you mean?" I mean, where do we begin to describe the disrespect.

For starters, Clemson defeated Alabama in the National Championship Game for 2016, and opened the 2017 season at #2 behind Alabama. I mean, why was Alabama ranked #1 to begin with?

Clemson defeated Auburn with 11 sacks, and nobody scored a touchdown against us for almost 3 games beyond that one. In fact, in the first 6 games, only 7 touchdowns had been scored against Clemson. Yet, Alabama still remained #1. Why?

Then you have the fact that several ranked opponents were defeated on the road against Clemson. Not just defeated, but in a dominating fashion. Of course, the opponents scored against our deep down the roster reserves, which should reflect just how good we actually are. Still, Alabama is #1 after facing opponents who have a losing record. Not to mention the fact that Saban has manipulated the schedule to line it up to favorable playing venues for Alabama. He coaches scared, and he's finally being exposed for the fraud that he is. There is literally no difference between Nick Saban and Urban Meyer. They're both frauds in the world of college football. I say this because both coaches have only coached for programs with a staunch reputation for winning. That much alone reels in the talent on the player roster, and the coaching staff. Both Urban and Nick have had success either riding the name brand of their school, or directly inheriting a success from the previous coach. Neither have built a program from grass roots to success.

Currently, there is only one coach in College Football that has taken a mediocre program and built it to a consistent national contender every year. That coach is Dabo Swinney. I for one, am sick of the blatant disrespect and media bias. I hope that the players feel the same way. I also hope that we get a shot at Baker Mayfield at some point this season. I want him to get sacked so many times that he has no time to catch his breath. I want him crawling off of the field begging for oxygen with snot bubbles all over his face. For now, I will settle for our team stealing the turn over chain from MIAMI HOODLUM "U".

That being said, screw Bama, screw Ohio State, and screw both Saban and Meyer. GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Are you married to a Marine?***

Nov 28, 2017, 6:48 PM

Re: Are you married to a Marine?***

Nov 28, 2017, 6:49 PM

No, I am a Marine Veteran, and I would never marry one because I do not sleep where I $hit.

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller

You're not a woman?!***

Nov 28, 2017, 6:53 PM

Re: You're not a woman?!***

Nov 28, 2017, 7:39 PM

No, what makes you think that?

~Chesty Puller

Yes, hasn't it been wonderful.

Nov 28, 2017, 6:57 PM

Hope it keeps up till we repeat.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You'll feel better after this ranking comes out tonight.

Nov 28, 2017, 7:02 PM

Just for the record, ESPiN pushes teams with massive fan bases. There's no need for me to make a big list and get @crump on my butt for you know well which teams I mean.

As a season closes they always spin the obligatory wheel of metrics to prove that the SEC should have two or more teams in the playoff. Their financial ties to the SEC turned into a millstone around their necks toward the end of the BCS era. They are drowning now with the playoff system taking its toll on preseason polls each year. That encumbers their ability to promote the SEC early and have SEC teams swapping top ten spots throughout the season.

We've earned respect and are now moving toward being hated. One more NC trophy and the jealousy of the nation will overwhelm fans and ESPiN will really turn the dogs loose on us. Get ready to be hated and prepare to view it for what it's worth.

Imo, we will soon be hated across this country as was the SEC during the BCS system.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You'll feel better after this ranking comes out tonight.

Nov 28, 2017, 7:52 PM

Hey Chesty, just look at the NCAAF page on espn, the Capital one fan vote for who should be #1. Clemson didn’t even make it in the top 4. Fans across America already hate us ??????.
Many people still don’t believe in the ACC as being tough. These are all folks who don’t watch the games, they just look at the scores the next day during breakfast. Anyway I could go on forever. Go Tigs!!! Beat Miami!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic